Website Google +1 Added on forums.

daredevil

• 4 months later...

sry for reviving this topic.

simple question: if i press this button it will only count if i have an account at google?

Yes I believe so. When you click the +1 it shows up on your google+ profile so I think you need a google+ account if you want to +1 a topic. I'm not sure if you need a referral email to join still but if you do, send me a PM with your email and I'll send you an invite =)

Yes I believe so. When you click the +1 it shows up on your google+ profile so I think you need a google+ account if you want to +1 a topic. I'm not sure if you need a referral email to join still but if you do, send me a PM with your email and I'll send you an invite =)

A good, I am writing 2 or 3 times to google because they are associated with several of my Youtube account and then as they are not joined facebook and twitter vote with my google account.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

reviving :sorry

1. its only me or can anyone alse not see the votes ?

2. should we also use the Forum like (aviable on each Post)

I would prefer the "I like" buttons which we can find in topics. The google+ button doesn't work for me. With the I like button, we can directly see who and how many like the map.

• Administrators

I would prefer the "I like" buttons which we can find in topics. The google+ button doesn't work for me. With the I like button, we can directly see who and how many like the map.

We have both :) I like for topic/post/dowload files and Google +1 for website likes.