hey guys im new!

Blackout

hey guys i am new to the forums and COD4 but i would like to say that you guys hold the best COD4 server that i have tried and now i do not play any where but there!..So i just wanted to put this here to get my name in so some ppl know who i am so if you want to chat or anything just hit me up...

hey blackout. your friends with dee right? i remember talkin to you in vent. welcome to the forums buddy and be more active on vent. dont be shy. lolz

lol, no, that's a different guy

hey blackout. your friends with dee right? i remember talkin to you in vent. welcome to the forums buddy and be more active on vent. dont be shy. lolz

blackout stop stealing my account to post. Make your own jackass.

blackout stop stealing my account to post. Make your own jackass.

I can't, this guy took that username, so I'd have to do something lame like add an x to the end of it