Hows life?

G!NG3R420

Hey everyone,

I know I havent been as active as I used to be on the forums. I'm showing up more and more in game, and I am going to start being more active here as well. I just recently got faster internet in my barracks. Now I do not have to wait 5 min for the page to load. I miss fraggin with the best of yall. Hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to getting back in the rumble again with everyone.

On a side note, since I have been gone and missed a few things my admin on the servers is gone as well. I know it says report it on tracker, I just havent figured out what that meant yet lol.

See ya soon

=D

Edited by G!NG3R420

I've been in training with the Army. I just now got settled in at my first duty station here in NY. Now its pretty much just a job and I have more free time to do things. Before I was in basic training, and then I went to school for my job.

Thanks Mattle for the link. Much appreciated.