• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Cl_hardguid Inconsistency?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Eliel

Eliel

• User
  • 6 posts
Unknown at this point
Every time I load up in the Jaymod 4 server I get kicked for 3 minutes for some sort of inconsistency in the GUID? Any help would be appreciated.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor

Every time I load up in the Jaymod 4 server I get kicked for 3 minutes for some sort of inconsistency in the GUID? Any help would be appreciated.

That's auto kick for hardware GUID. Jay 4 runs special addition where it generated hardware GUID. If can't generate it, it will issue auto kick.

What is your system spec?

SunLight

SunLight

L11: Assassin

• Clan Friend
  • 5,090 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:10
  • Server:ETSW2
Contributor
just for info, the same just happened to me, it's the first time I connect to that server and I got kicked for 'cl_hardguid data inconsistency', didn't try to reconnect yet.

my game version: ET 2.60b linux-i386

I did an md5sum of the cgame and it's (for linux) the same as normal jaymod pk3, while the windows version is different... guess they forgot linux users... np I usually play in jay3 anyway, but I still wanted to report this

will try from windows some other day, I bet I will be able to join.

Krauersaut

Krauersaut

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,228 posts
I am just really nice
Contributor

just for info, the same just happened to me, it's the first time I connect to that server and I got kicked for 'cl_hardguid data inconsistency', didn't try to reconnect yet.

my game version: ET 2.60b linux-i386

I did an md5sum of the cgame and it's (for linux) the same as normal jaymod pk3, while the windows version is different... guess they forgot linux users... np I usually play in jay3 anyway, but I still wanted to report this

will try from windows some other day, I bet I will be able to join.

They forgot Mac users as well, don't worry.

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor

It's a special build :) Only windows supported at present. 90% users are from windows.

Linux and OS X = Auto kick at present. If you find any issues with windows, please report.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users