Cl_hardguid Inconsistency?

Eliel

• Administrators

Every time I load up in the Jaymod 4 server I get kicked for 3 minutes for some sort of inconsistency in the GUID? Any help would be appreciated.

That's auto kick for hardware GUID. Jay 4 runs special addition where it generated hardware GUID. If can't generate it, it will issue auto kick.

What is your system spec?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Clan Friend

just for info, the same just happened to me, it's the first time I connect to that server and I got kicked for 'cl_hardguid data inconsistency', didn't try to reconnect yet.

my game version: ET 2.60b linux-i386

I did an md5sum of the cgame and it's (for linux) the same as normal jaymod pk3, while the windows version is different... guess they forgot linux users... np I usually play in jay3 anyway, but I still wanted to report this

will try from windows some other day, I bet I will be able to join.

just for info, the same just happened to me, it's the first time I connect to that server and I got kicked for 'cl_hardguid data inconsistency', didn't try to reconnect yet.

my game version: ET 2.60b linux-i386

I did an md5sum of the cgame and it's (for linux) the same as normal jaymod pk3, while the windows version is different... guess they forgot linux users... np I usually play in jay3 anyway, but I still wanted to report this

will try from windows some other day, I bet I will be able to join.

They forgot Mac users as well, don't worry.

• Administrators

It's a special build :) Only windows supported at present. 90% users are from windows.

Linux and OS X = Auto kick at present. If you find any issues with windows, please report.

Thanks.