• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

New Website Host.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
The moving process of our forums and website has been completed. But due to suckiness of our old host SQL database was lost and so doe's all our post and accounts have been deleted. Feel free to recreate new account. Sorry, for the inconvenience and downtime.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

FeM

FeM

L8: Grand Teacher

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,609 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
What the hell!!! haha!

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
Contributor
Yeah the downtime was just too much so had to move to the new host. :P

Yammy

Yammy

L3: Novice

• User
  • 99 posts
Unknown at this point
Contributor
There must have been a backup. phpBB always makes a backup. Try logging in with the old account.

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
Contributor

There must have been a backup. phpBB always makes a backup. Try logging in with the old account.

What if the host itself is down :P My system altert shows host is still down. The server 20 was continously hacked and all index.php page of all hosters where infected. So, rather then bringing old files and infected stuff i decided to reinstall everything back.

I had taken the backup 3 days back but due to the limit in script execution time backups are also broken. So, had to do everything from scratch. :(

Yammy

Yammy

L3: Novice

• User
  • 99 posts
Unknown at this point
Contributor

What if the host itself is down :P My system altert shows host is still down. The server 20 was continously hacked and all index.php page of all hosters where infected. So, rather then bringing old files and infected stuff i decided to reinstall everything back.

I had taken the backup 3 days back but due to the limit in script execution time backups are also broken. So, had to do everything from scratch. :(

0.0 Wow. I've never heard of that happening.

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom

Good job, if i didn't know you I would say you were a machine, site looks great and forums are superb.

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
Contributor
Thanks. I really didn't know anything about html 1 month back. Learned all just in few days and made CMS based website. It's my first website and looking forward to learn hella out of php and html. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users