PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT AND SAY A PRAYER FOR SPEEDFACT

razorback

Guardian Angel, watch over those whose names you can read in my heart. Guard over them with every care and make their way easy and their labours fruitful. Dry their tears if they weep; sanctify their joys; raise their courage if they weaken; restore their hope if they lose heart, their health if they be ill, truth if they err, repentance if they fail.

Sheet, Speed's too stubborn to allow this to slow him down. Now he needs to get better and come home to raise his child to be like him. The world needs more people like speed.

Amen.

1. im not that stubborn

2. if my kid turns out anything like me, god help us....

3. thanks for the prayers guys

4. I think my wife would beg to differ with you on the "need more men like" me thing milli lol

p.s. ill take that beer in 2 months (cant mix with my meds....)

Thanks again guys.

When i read the title I thought something bad happened to him, so that's a relief that its false

wtf? Something bad DID happen, he got hit by an IED and was in critical condition.

God will still hear you :)

Which god?

No matter. Regardless.... my thoughts are with speed & all those who care about him.

Thank you goes out to Speed and all others who fight the fight today in hopes my children won't have to fight this fight when they get older.

wtf? Something bad DID happen, he got hit by an IED and was in critical condition.

where in this thread does it say that? besides this isn't a place to argue.

guys settle down shesh...im fine. Yeah im injured but heck im alive so no need to start fightin and what not. Chillax and enjoy you day guys, I know I am (from this stupid bed....but they brought in a tv :lol: )