News F|A 1 Recruting XPS

daredevil

Removed enhance mod. Let's see if it still crashes. If it does, I will move back to 2.1.7.

Sound stupid but could it be the map haunted mansion? :P coz as i remember enhance mod and bots were fine till 2 months back? suddenly this server crash and all problems emerge from no where :/

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Sound stupid but could it be the map haunted mansion? :P coz as i remember enhance mod and bots were fine till 2 months back? suddenly this server crash and all problems emerge from no where :/

No it's the omni in itself I think.

Just crashed again immediately after warmup on MLB Temple.

Thanks. If it crashed after removing enhance mod then it's not the enhance mod. Moving back to 2.1.7 tonight.

No it's the omni in itself I think.

Thanks. If it crashed after removing enhance mod then it's not the enhance mod. Moving back to 2.1.7 tonight.

Yea plz , the current version lack feature of seeing HP left, of enemy killed by and everybody is like hp? hp? o.o

It's not enhance mod, lot of servers are running it without problem. I think it's from Jaymod version.

These new versions are just not stable. They just wanted to "oh yeh, let's make new jaymod quickly to show people we are back scripting". Bullshits.

Leave enhance mod on and put back 2.1.7 as it was before :wub:

Mansion sucks, Warbell is old and always was shit, and UJE is disliked by most. But they are still in rotation? lol

Feel free to suggest new maps.

• Administrators

Jay1 just restarted itself, planned or no?

Planned. Just following the suggestion from Jaybird since he was able to create the same crashes because of shared libraries.

Planned. Just following the suggestion from Jaybird since he was able to create the same crashes because of shared libraries.

He works for a solution now? :) What is really the problem?

Feel free to suggest new maps.

I just checked where maps are suggested and as I suspected it appears pointless to try to suggest anything there - the chances of any maps getting added/changed is slim to none and also doesn't look like it actually matters what feedback is given in the threads since the maps are changed anyways with a majority being poor reviews/responses. ;)

• Administrators

I just checked where maps are suggested and as I suspected it appears pointless to try to suggest anything there - the chances of any maps getting added/changed is slim to none and also doesn't look like it actually matters what feedback is given in the threads since the maps are changed anyways with a majority being poor reviews/responses. ;)

If you bothered to look at suggestions, 'Haunted Mansion' was from the suggestion. We just can't please all.