MW3 BETA TESTING

General

Hey guys, if you go to www.callofduty.com/elite you can register to join the Call of duty MW3 Beta!!!!! Note: This is NOT XBOX only, it is for PC, PS3, Or PC! Enter now! Te beta testing starts later this summer.

Edited by General

Hey guys, if you go to www.callofduty.com/elite you can register to join the Call of duty MW3 Beta!!!!! Note: This is NOT XBOX only, it is for PC, PS3, Or PC! Enter now! Te beta testing starts later this summer.

Heya General,

thanks for posting.. But i'm not yet interested in playing other games then COD4 :$.

in November ill be.

I read it just fine...Put it this way...

All features of cod4 = free with purchase of game.

All features of mw3 = not free with purchase of game.

play wordy games however you want lol but there's nothing to disagree about... its a monthly cost for call of duty mw3 if you want the full game.. too bad they don't beta the concept of "paying them money".. i bet people would love that

I read it just fine...Put it this way...

All features of cod4 = free with purchase of game.

All features of mw3 = not free with purchase of game.

play wordy games however you want lol but there's nothing to disagree about... its a monthly cost for call of duty mw3 if you want the full game.. too bad they don't beta the concept of "paying them money".. i bet people would love that

Wrong. There were 4 maps of the game that werent released if u didnyt pay the special edition which was $20 more back then, but now, yeeeears later, its same price. But its always been that way since MW2. You'd have to buy the map packs.

Unless they improve the game drastically i have no interest. Activision needs to stop being greed dicks and stop worrying about new ways to fuel their overrated Cod Genre. I just hope people won't buy the game for the sake of buying it (again) so maybe they (Activision) will stop jerking around.

You guys....You are being irrational...THIS IS A BETA. BETA IS FREE. You can hate on the game if you want, but this is COMPLETELY FREE. FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE. goddamn.

Maybe if they payed me to test it, any cod past world at war really has no appeal to me. I agree with Fivemagic that Activision are just dragging the whole series on for too long without making drastic changes and neglecting all their other game series, but it doesn't matter since people will buy this regardless