• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

anyone play any instruments?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Desu

Desu

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,383 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:3

I haven't been playing anything in a couple years, but I can play the piano and more preferrably, the guitar.
1 of my strings broke on each my acoustic and electric guitars and I am just too lazy to fix it lol. Don't like having callouses on my fingertips either :(

lmao, those callouses are killers on girls, i understand why some girls dont want em.
i haz so much callous on my finger, its not even funny

i still think its hawt to see girls play guitar, makes me go boing boing

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
I used to play clarinet for 10 years, thats why I am so good at my job as a fluffer.

victormedley2001

victormedley2001

• User
  • 2 posts
Unknown at this point
I have been singing since I was 6, sang with the Vienna boys choir for 2 years and getting my masters in music theory & choral arrangement. its always sweet to connect with a fellow music lover! :) ps. tenor, alto, and bottom end of 2 saprano

Post(?)Organic

Post(?)Organic

• Regular User
  • 1,332 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:4
I used to play Drums, I may start to play em again soon, but only if i get a Double Bass Pedal for it :P

Jess

Jess

L3: Novice

• User
  • 146 posts
Unknown at this point

lmao, those callouses are killers on girls, i understand why some girls dont want em.

I like having feeling in my fingertips :(

mraw435

mraw435

• Regular User
  • 102 posts
Unknown at this point

lol you can tell i'm pretty bored...
so anyone play any instruments?
i do... two of them, i used to play another, and i'm starting another, if you can call it an instrument. i started playing piano when i was four, and now i've been playing for about nine years. well, i'm trying to not brag, but i was considered a minor prodigy in music, so i went a lot further in music than many people of my level can play. i started playing violin about four years ago, and i'm considered a prodigy in that too...lol, music is my strong point. and i played cello for about three months, but i quit. hated it.
i sound nerdy, don't i? well, prepare for more nerdiness. i'm starting on voice lessons pretty soon. i have a nice mezzo-soprano (YES I AM A GIRL), so i'm starting on that. :D
hehe well when god gives you talents, you use them!

sorry if i sound like i'm bragging...i'm just curious about who plays what instrument and to see if anyone plays the same instruments as me.

if ur a girl I want pictures

and I play:
trumpet
piano
drums
guitar
a bit of the bass
I try to sing
penny whitsle

kristy

kristy

• Regular User
  • 1,338 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Jay1
nah, they're fine for me. everyone knows i play violin for like, three hours every day. i've got callouses like everywhere.

kristy

kristy

• Regular User
  • 1,338 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Jay1

lol you can tell i'm pretty bored...
so anyone play any instruments?
i do... two of them, i used to play another, and i'm starting another, if you can call it an instrument. i started playing piano when i was four, and now i've been playing for about nine years. well, i'm trying to not brag, but i was considered a minor prodigy in music, so i went a lot further in music than many people of my level can play. i started playing violin about four years ago, and i'm considered a prodigy in that too...lol, music is my strong point. and i played cello for about three months, but i quit. hated it.
i sound nerdy, don't i? well, prepare for more nerdiness. i'm starting on voice lessons pretty soon. i have a nice mezzo-soprano (YES I AM A GIRL), so i'm starting on that. :D
hehe well when god gives you talents, you use them!

sorry if i sound like i'm bragging...i'm just curious about who plays what instrument and to see if anyone plays the same instruments as me.

if ur a girl I want pictures

and I play:
trumpet
piano
drums
guitar
a bit of the bass
I try to sing
penny whitsle

pictures? nah, maybe in a few years.

mraw435

mraw435

• Regular User
  • 102 posts
Unknown at this point
then to me u still have a penis !! enjoy it while u have it 8-)

if u change ur mind then pm me !! I'm only 16 myself lol

OrCuT

OrCuT

L1: Learner

• User
  • 10 posts
Unknown at this point
Playing both: acoustic & electric guitar. Enjoy playing on electric more tho, because can't use much effects on the acoustic one. Love the sound, that guitars make. 8-)

Desu

Desu

• Regular User
  • 1,383 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:3

Playing both: acoustic & electric guitar. Enjoy playing on electric more tho, because can't use much effects on the acoustic one. Love the sound, that guitars make. 8-)

i luv playing acoustic more, even though i have like 12 electric and 2 acoustic...
my 12 string acoustic sounds so beautiful, sounds of....a loving heart?? lol :P

Copious

Copious

L1: Learner

• User
  • 10 posts
Unknown at this point
bass, guitar (electric & acoustic), and piano/keyboard

AcidParadox

AcidParadox

L8: Grand Teacher

• CS Member
  • 1,587 posts
Name known to all
  • EvolveHQ:acid-paradox
  • Admin:15
  • Server:CS:GO #1
  • Alias:=F|A=Acid-Paradox
  • Steam ID:=F|A=Acid-Paradox
  • T-M:4-3
Contributor
i play drums,guitar and piano :P

CodyCreepcore

CodyCreepcore

• User
  • 1 posts
Unknown at this point
play drum (since i was 8 )and guitar/bass(since i was 12). im goin on 25. play in 3 touring bands right now.

NinjaJesus

NinjaJesus

• User
  • 79 posts
Unknown at this point
Trumpet.
Guitar.
(Face) cheeks. That's right, I can play Pirates of the Carribean ON MY FACE. ALONG WITH THE CHOCOBO SONG. Hell, I don't even have to learn a song to play with my face, I'm awesome at tone.
I find it surprising that no one else here can do that :/
I can't even whistle... Fair exchange though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users