Name your favorite luxury brand here

terminator

100% without a doubt greatest luxury brand known to man since 1902 invented the electric starter, traction control, stability control, and the first to put in the highest grade leather on earth...(without dragging this run-on any further)... CADILLAC!

disclaimer: I am the proud owner of a Cadillac Deville so these statements come with personal bias.

second disclaimer: if you like Japanese brands I disown you. Support America.

lol...then disown me terminator

I hate Ford cars, I like the Nissan cars. They're comfy, yet they're small. I (well, my parents) have a Nissan Versa. I don't know much about cars, but Nissan cars tend to hit a sweet spot with me.

Just my preferance :D

09 sti.... 'nuff said :)

haha or jeep grand cherokee SRT8, my buddy just bought one

Meh, I've only seen one luxury brand listed here (the OP). Nissan's luxury line is Infinity (a nice brand too, I love the G35). Subaru doesn't make luxury cars, but the STI is a nice machine.

Cadillac has a great history and they make some of the most durable cars out there. The CTS is a cool ass car, plus you gotta love American muscle (RIP my sub 12 second '94 Camaro Z28).

The one luxury car I will always drool over is the Mercedes SLK MacLaren... it's aesthetically pleasing, extremely fast, and loaded with luxury features.

Meh, I've only seen one luxury brand listed here (the OP). Nissan's luxury line is Infinity (a nice brand too, I love the G35). Subaru doesn't make luxury cars, but the STI is a nice machine.

Cadillac has a great history and they make some of the most durable cars out there. The CTS is a cool ass car, plus you gotta love American muscle (RIP my sub 12 second '94 Camaro Z28).

The one luxury car I will always drool over is the Mercedes SLK MacLaren... it's aesthetically pleasing, extremely fast, and loaded with luxury features.

lol nothin says luxury like 450+ brakehorspower, and spinning all four wheels.

hmm luxury, id say the mercedes cl amg 65. most ballin car on the planet. the McLaren is a nice one too