WHO announcement

docwarren

So...... the World Health Organization has classified cell phones as a known carcinogen. Seems they will have to have that same "This product can cause cancer" label that cigarettes have.

Discuss......

So...... the World Health Organization has classified cell phones as a known carcinogen. Seems they will have to have that same "This product can cause cancer" label that cigarettes have.

Discuss......

According to BBC News, WHO have said that it "may cause... cancer" and it's "possibly carcinogenic". I don't think its confirmed for a long way off.

According to BBC News, WHO have said that it "may cause... cancer" and it's "possibly carcinogenic". I don't think its confirmed for a long way off.

The difference between the words "may" & "can" is negligable.

Sometimes i sware there is nothing in this world that doesnt have some down side to it

ikr wats so wrong wit cell fones its not like u eat them, wear them or somethin.. juss like tht silly band thingy tht was so popular where i live then all of a sudden died out cuz news sed it cud cause cancer nd poor blood circulation =/

Sometimes i sware there is nothing in this world that doesnt have some down side to it

Sex?

Wait..... my 8 year old just hit me in the face with a football ..... nevermind. Downside recognized. Doh!

i don't believe it. I mean, yearly they pronounce something else that causes cancer. Its like they want to cause it or something.

Being alive gives you cancer. I use a cell phone everyday since 1995.

Cancer usually takes it's sweet time and shows it's face when ur older. What you do in 1995 comes back to bite u in the ass in 2025....