Can U Run It??

Skills!

It's a site that lets you pick out a game you wanna try to play, and when you click the game you want, it checks your hardware and tells you if you have a good enough system to run that particular game.. I just found out I can't run anything lol.. Pac-Man anyonehmm.gif

I don't trust it one bit. Allowing the java application to run, started up about 8x windows installer's.. Clicking 'No' on the UAC dialogue had no effect, even after closing the website and killing java. (had to taskkill /f it for it to stop)

Tbh, what's wrong with reading the system requirements online and seeing if your specs meet it?

Meh.

Chuck

It's a site that lets you pick out a game you wanna try to play, and when you click the game you want, it checks your hardware and tells you if you have a good enough system to run that particular game.. I just found out I can't run anything lol.. Pac-Man anyonehmm.gif

multi player pac man?????????

I have used that program fora couple of games, and ehhh its not really taht accurate...althought what it is good for is letting you know the recomended minimums for teh game :)

yeah, i've been using it for years. mostly i just use it for judgement. a lot of times i see games that say my PC is fast or whatever it says (has the meter filled completely up), and when i go to play the game i can only play maybe with medium settings. or some games say that my video card isnt good enough and i end up completely maxing it out -_- its a bit wishy-washy but i think its good to get a good standing of whether you may or may not be able to run it :D