Indian Baby Born With Two Faces

kristy

i was thinking about the same thing, but came up with a diffrent conclusion. IT got a link to the little kid with a parasite twin( the 8 legged Freak - don't blame me, that is a title) where while some old folks considered her the manfestation of shiva the state has performed and performing the surgery necesssary for her.

S a little superstittion here and there but the crowd were pretty accepting about mutilating their 2god"

But imagine hat would have happened someone was born with lets say hoofs and horns in the deep south! creationalist Republicans, born-again christians would most likely treat the child as satan.

IT got a link to the little kid with a parasite twin( the 8 legged Freak - don't blame me, that is a title) where while some old folks considered her the manfestation of shiva the state has performed and performing the surgery necesssary for her.

S a little superstittion here and there but the crowd were pretty accepting about mutilating their 2god"

ya that 8 leg girlie kid , I remember her ... saw her on discovery , she was from S.India and anything diff. happens in India.. we relate it with God. Too much of mythological thinking.

But maybe off topic , but only kid ever surprised me was a 6yr old girl , who claimed its her 2nd life and she remember all from her past life (actually she was murdered she claimed)