A new house guest? :D

HannahG

When I was camping out one night I heard a noise in my tent and when I turned on a flashlight there was a Black Angus cow in the tent with me. Never forgot to close my tent flap after that.

LOL WTF?! A COW?!

Does my brother count? Haha

As far as welcome guests, there are a bunch of moths that sneak into my house but don't bother anyone, I shoo 'em out when I can though or they will sit in the lamps until they die of starvation.

There's also poofy cat by my house, and firehouse cat by my firehouse; neither of them enter the respective buildings, but they sure are cute!

When I was camping out one night I heard a noise in my tent and when I turned on a flashlight there was a Black Angus cow in the tent with me. Never forgot to close my tent flap after that.

I would have taken him home and named him George and he would have been my best friend :3

I had a house guest yesterday, the neighbours cat...

She's back again

Reminds me of the time I went to go to the bathroom and looked over in the mid pee and saw my neighbors cat taking a crap on my brothers clothes...I've never been so angry and laughed so hard at the same time xD

Edited by GI-JOE

I would have taken him home and named him George and he would have been my best friend :3

Reminds me of the time I went to go to the bathroom and looked over in the mid pee and saw my neighbors cat taking a crap on my brothers clothes...I've never been so angry and laughed so hard at the same time xD

It surprised me that the cat showed up here, the neighbours have had it for about 10 years and it just randomly came up here for the first time yesterday

I have some spiders in my flat, they are welcome as long they catch all other insects :)

And we have a birds nest near to our terrace birds and when we have cake&coffee time the birdmother is afraid to feed there kids,

but after some time she fly over our heads and the feeding begins right in front of our eyes.

There is a porcupine that lives under my parents back deck. They say it kills other animals that come near the house. They have found dead possums, rabbits and squirrels. I think that it has babies under there somewhere.

There is a porcupine that lives under my parents back deck. They say it kills other animals that come near the house. They have found dead possums, rabbits and squirrels. I think that it has babies under there somewhere.

I think you have a "prickly" situation there!! Hope you don't get "stuck" with her.

I think you have a "prickly" situation there!! Hope you don't get "stuck" with her.

I'll get right to the point, I think you may be right. we have learned not to fuk with it. All of us have gotten at least 1 quill into the shin.