Leaving

Tsort

After 1,5 years in F|A, me and 750iL have decided to leave. I won't give any reasons, we just got fed up.

So if someone of you would be so kind and remove admin levels and delete us from the members list.

Yours faithfully

Tsort aka Risto, 750iL aka Riko.

I think you're gonna regret leaving us!

been in many clans, there are no clans like fa so.

Bye, and gudluck

• Administrators

Why won't you give any reasons? That just makes me think it's because of something childish

Bye then I guess :/

He actually knows why he is leaving or at least I can tell without him telling :)

Take care Tsort. We don't need any reasons either.

Thanks for letting us know :)

Edited his forum level to 0. Not going to encourage you to stay, it's all up to you. Take care. ;)

Fed up with what?

The clans reputation has decreased dramatically during 2011. When I joined there were only great people who played well and didn't whine(Well also grass was greener and skies were more blue etc :P).

Not trying to convince you to stay, you've made up your mind, but dude.. We have private member-only area for a reason.. If a trial or w/e is poor quality, you raise it as an issue and it goes on his record and they will most likely not get accepted. Can't expect things to get done unless you ask.

Not trying to convince you to stay, you've made up your mind, but dude.. We have private member-only area for a reason.. If a trial or w/e is poor quality, you raise it as an issue and it goes on his record and they will most likely not get accepted. Can't expect things to get done unless you ask.

I didn't have access to the members area :o

Oh my bad, I thought you were full member :P In that case, 'contact us' form is private, not even full members see stuff you write there, only staff+

Clan needs input to make changes is all im saying =]

Either way, I wish you all the best :)

I told you to report it on tracker like 2 weeks ago. You didn't do it so don't be surprised that you had no acces there.

I told you to report it on tracker like 2 weeks ago. You didn't do it so don't be surprised that you had no acces there.

You told me that 3 days ago and I decided to leave the same day. Wouldn't it have been a little pointless ?

I don´t want to say much, but only my 2cents about that.

It´s your own decision.

And if you not want to tell the public the true reasons... well whatever...

Anyway

Bye Bye Tsort :hi

I don´t want to say much, but only my 2cents about that.

It´s your own decision.

And if you not want to tell the public the true reasons... well whatever...

Anyway

Bye Bye Tsort :hi

Well, YOU should know 1 of the reasons.

• Administrators

Even without him reporting I had fixed his access but to be honest he didn't bothered to even check he had access or not. I actually removed his access today after I saw his post.

Do you think with 12 active post in 1.5 years as he claims he would have noticed he had access or not?

Tsort, that's fine. You abused on trial member by kicking him and we moved you to level 8 and then you claim our reputation went down. Good game but no thanks. I was actually expecting you saying, you are leaving with blah blah reasons, which is quite common after demotion based on abuse.

750iL 3 active post.

Grass is still green and sky is still blue. It's just your perspective is changed after your demotion but that's quite common human nature, so that's fine.