I'M BACK!

The Mangler

Welcome back bro.

Since it sounds like you have a new PC, please make sure your ET GUID is updated in your profile :)

Once you have made sure your GUID is correct in your profile, let us know and we'll re-add your admin level in profile so you can ask for it on server. (I assume you'll begin on level 6/7)

(EDIT: Checked your GUID against one you're using atm on server, no need to update!)

Be sure to catch up on anything you missed :) If you've been gone a year then this place must be quite different from what you remember :P

Also, keep active here - since you've not been here you have very few posts, and being active on forums is vital for any prospective clan member :) This is where everything goes down!

Edited by Chuckun

Yeah I'll check here everyday but cant guarantee I will post lol, not to fond of forums, would rather spend my time playing the game. And yeah, its the same comp, just finally got it working again.