PB Error #9014 ''Losing Key Packets''

Hecken

Just a quick question: Anyone knows how to fix this?

(I'm getting kicked 3 of 4 times I join a server..)

Thanks in advance :)

• Administrators

That really is 8 month old suggestion and it was based on PB issue and it's been fixed since a while. Stop suggesting links like you are google pro because that wouldn't help in his case.

1. Delete all OLD PB files.

2. Re install PB and PB services both.

3. Disable your anti virus and firewall while playing games. This is issue most of the time.

If after doing above, it still happens, create a ticket with EB because according to Hendrik, users don't tell him PB is still shit.

1. Delete all OLD PB files.

2. Re install PB and PB services both.

What's the difference if I may ask ?

Please delete the PB folder from the game installation, then run PBSetup and let it check for updates.

Stop suggesting links like you are google pro

I'm so sorry.

I only want to help.

• Administrators

There is difference.

1. You cut down my 3 steps into 2 and u are asking me what's the difference which is incorrect to begin with.

2. If you ever read what was said in that link, it was basically targeting the issue of PB which affected every single player and not few.

More or less, I first told him to delete PB folder first and then run update because sometimes some antivirus can delete PB files so you also need to re install PB services which is not mentioned in that post.

The reason I told him those 2 steps is to make sure, it's clean up to date PB install and then it mentions to disable his antivirus and firewall which can interfere with PB.

Please read the link before suggesting to someone. Everyone can Google and there is no biggie in it. What you did was Google and suggested the link without even bothering to read it because if you did, then you wouldn't suggest it.

I do appreciate your thought of help.