Endeavor

abnerdog

The spaceshuttle of course, what else? :P It left today for its last journey. Shame I didn't remember the day/time for the launch, otherwise I would have watched it.

Well, last chance in 2 months, for STS-135.

The spaceshuttle of course, what else? :P It left today for its last journey. Shame I didn't remember the day/time for the launch, otherwise I would have watched it.

Well, last chance in 2 months, for STS-135.

Silly me, too many drinks today I guess.dry.gif I should have known :D:P

Silly me, too many drinks today I guess.dry.gif I should have known :D:P

Boy Farge, I would have thought with the great rivalry between our space programs, that you would have been up to date on this!!!! LOL

Boy Farge, I would have thought with the great rivalry between our space programs, that you would have been up to date on this!!!! LOL

Im not actually, I only look for UFO,s :blink: Thanks alot though, I thought your dog or a hampster died or something :D but then again I was wondering who would name their dog endeavor.:D

Here deavy deavy. :rolleyes:

I would name my dog Endeavour, after naming my first two dogs Atlantis and Discovery :P

edit:typo

Edited by Rolf

One of the Shuttles is coming to the Smithsonian. You can bet I'll be there to see it. I have been lucky to have seen and remember the space program from Mercury to the Shuttle. Well maybe I have forgot a few in the Sixtys!!!!