F|A Game Night (For ET)

Crasher

Ja, I was trying to set one up, but nobody told me who to talk to about locking down a server so I backburnered it :P

(does anybody know yet? Because... without someone able to lock down server who will be on and able to communicate with..it can't happen. :P)

Edited by HannahG

Ja, I was trying to set one up, but nobody told me who to talk to about locking down a server so I backburnered it :P

(does anybody know yet? Because... without someone able to lock down server who will be on and able to communicate with..it can't happen. :P)

Leaders are able to do it. Also, if it's on silent server - Kai is able to lock the server.

My suggestion:

1st time - Hardcore server. Teams would be like 13 vs 13

2nd time - NoQuarter

3rd - Etpro

4th - jaymod

Hmm, isn't hardcore very popular though? I was told we would probably not lock the most popular ones down. and that's where my discussions ended cause nobody had given me names or rank that could do it before lol

Hmm, isn't hardcore very popular though? I was told we would probably not lock the most popular ones down. and that's where my discussions ended cause nobody had given me names or rank that could do it before lol

Didn't know that.

So here is my suggestion. Noq 2.60b. Why? 50 slots, mostly empty so there will be no problems with 'regulars'.

I'll spam Dare to get some info and then will post everything in here or in new topic. ;)

• Platinum VIP

I'm in mod doesn't matter but I've problems with etpro ( lack etc)