Speedfact update

HannahG

Bring you ass home Speed and swing by pittsburgh. crash at my pad and you won't pay for a single drink.

Ill second that while you're in the area.

Son of a b***! Just when I thought Speed was recoverin' nicely and doin' good! I told him I'd pray for him, I must be too dang rusty. I'm gonna re-double my prayers for Speed and his family. Speed, man!, if you have any choice in the matter, you get your sorry ass home as soon as you are able, that's an order!

He's getting better, part of my conversation with him (from yesterday, was too lazy to post it then)

[22:15] =F|A= Speedfact: lol its me, mr.sexy

[22:15] =F|A=Scream?!~: damn you. you were supposed to rest!

[22:15] =F|A=Scream?!~: how are you feeling sexy?

[22:16] =F|A= Speedfact: lmao your the 15th person to say that to me...

[22:16] =F|A= Speedfact: and im good, pain killers rule the world!

[22:16] =F|A=Scream?!~: that means you should listen to those 15 people

[22:16] =F|A=Scream?!~: i know something about that lol

[22:16] =F|A= Speedfact: pssshhhh

[22:16] =F|A= Speedfact: do i look like i listen to anyone?

Newbie is getting better :yahoo

Talked with him just a second ago, I'm afraid his doctor is gonna break his other arm just to keep him off of the computer

[10:29] =F|A= G.I. Joe: so are you being bad again? or is this his cousin?

[10:30] =F|A= Speedfact: bad to the bone

[10:30] =F|A= G.I. Joe: lol feeling better today?

[10:30] =F|A= Speedfact: my cousin took my wife on a mini trip to take her mind off stuff so i think she'll be off for a while...

[10:31] =F|A= Speedfact: eh when you mean feel better you mean better than yesterday of better all around?

[10:31] =F|A= G.I. Joe: at least yesterday

[10:31] =F|A= Speedfact: cause i just got done being poked and stabbed so i can say i have felt better (they were takin some more metal out of me)

[10:32] =F|A= G.I. Joe: ouchies

[10:32] =F|A= G.I. Joe: Did you tell them you like to be wined and dined before you will let them poke you?

[10:32] =F|A= Speedfact: my new nickname is tinman....ive got too many names now

[10:32] =F|A= Speedfact: lmao

[10:33] =F|A= Speedfact: um no that did not cross my mind, dang that would have been an awesome joke XD

[10:33] =F|A= G.I. Joe: lol

[10:33] =F|A= G.I. Joe: You can use it next time ;)

[10:33] =F|A= G.I. Joe: I'll even let you take credit :P

[10:33] =F|A= Speedfact: lmao

[10:33] =F|A= Speedfact: thanks

Edited by GI-JOE

NEW news

Speedfact had surgery today. they took about another can worth of metal out of him.

he should be boarding the plane now...

[16:47] =F|A= Speedfact: hey i got like 2 seconds to talk but just wanted you to know that i just got my orders to leave....

[16:47] =F|A=Theo: leave what

[16:48] =F|A=Theo: come home???

[16:48] =F|A= Speedfact: they are sending me to germany for a 2 day check up then i will either stay there or head home

OMG THANK you so much... Speedy you take care of your self...

thanks for all the positive thoughts guys... it worked....

NEW news

Speedfact had surgery today. they took about another can worth of metal out of him.

he should be boarding the plane now...

[16:47] =F|A= Speedfact: hey i got like 2 seconds to talk but just wanted you to know that i just got my orders to leave....

[16:47] =F|A=Theo: leave what

[16:48] =F|A=Theo: come home???

[16:48] =F|A= Speedfact: they are sending me to germany for a 2 day check up then i will either stay there or head home

OMG THANK you so much... Speedy you take care of your self...

thanks for all the positive thoughts guys... it worked....

This is the best day ever

STALKERS! I feel voilated....lol kiddin thanks for all the supprot guys. Really from what everyone on xfire was tellin me it just gave me more strength. Still can't use my arm or leg but its only a matter of time (dan helped me out with trying to figure out how to play one handed if need be). I really am at a loss for words guys...execpt YOU GUYS ARENT SUPPOSED TO POST MY XFIRE CHATS! WTH!?!?!?

• Like 1