Speedfact update

HannahG

Sounds really good to me if he is able to get on the computer and pick fun (not that speed would do that) germany hospital is good place don't know for sure but should be there soon if not already there. G I joe did they do surgery in country or did they move him to germ yet? Also thanks for the text yesterday bro sry took me so long to get back but it keep me from goin crazy til i could get back on here. Speed when you read this if you need my to start sending you brain teasers again I can just too piss you off bro. Take it easy and enjoy the nurses. ;)

Edited by kingcamper

Sounds really good to me if he is able to get on the computer and pick fun (not that speed would do that) germany hospital is good place don't know for sure but should be there soon if not already there. G I joe did they do surgery in country or did they move him to germ yet? Also thanks for the text yesterday bro sry took me so long to get back but it keep me from goin crazy til i could get back on here. Speed when you read this if you need my to start sending you brain teasers again I can just too piss you off bro. Take it easy and enjoy the nurses. ;)

Uhh, I dunno where they are at right now, It didn't cross my mind to ask :crazy I'll have to ask next time

and don't worry about not getting back real fast, I was just trying to make sure I had the right number :P

He sent me a message this morning via xfire, and I did talk to his cousin couple mins ago

Here's a little part of the convo!

=F|A= Speedfact: hey boss lady

=F|A= Speedfact: guess your busy...well just stoppin in to say hi and say im okay.

=F|A= Speedfact: for the most part

<This user is now offline>

<This user is now online>]

Avaa: Speeeed?

=F|A= Speedfact: No sorry. I'm Eric's cousin.

Avaa: Oh, I'm really sorry.

=F|A= Speedfact: Eric is under doctor arrest after what he did last night...

Avaa: I got a message from him this morning, saying he was ok for the most part.

Avaa: What he did?!

=F|A= Speedfact: He snuck in a computer, when he was supposed to be resting after his operation. Then he got on xfire (which kicked me off) and started talking to people.

Avaa: That's the Speed I know though...Very stubborn

=F|A= Speedfact: Yes my cousin is okay but he shoudl be resting. They say he is out of the danger stages but if he doesn't rest he will loss his arm and make his broken bones worse.

He's doing better, but the noob wants to stay over there. His cousin is trying to shut down his request. Hopefully he will be sent home in a week or so.

He sent me a message this morning via xfire, and I did talk to his cousin couple mins ago

Here's a little part of the convo!

He's doing better, but the noob wants to stay over there. His cousin is trying to shut down his request. Hopefully he will be sent home in a week or so.

Ugh f**king internet was down for an hour and I missed it >.< I'm glad someone was around to catch her tho!

That's very brave of him for wanting to stay over there...but I think both him and his family have been through enough lol

Between being hit by a car, shot and now blown up, I think there would be no shame in going home to be with your family and loved ones.

Edited by GI-JOE

his ass better rest so he dont lose that arm. Will be hard to play COD with one arm.

He will still find a way to kill me often. Glad to hear you are on your way to recovery!! Stay strong Mrs Speed!!!!

He will still find a way to kill me often. Glad to hear you are on your way to recovery!! Stay strong Mrs Speed!!!!

Hahahahaha mrs Speed, hahahahaha I need to send him that! Lol abnerdog you cracked me up! It's Mr. Speed, but Mrs is sooooooo much better :D

Between being hit by a car, shot and now blown up, I think there would be no shame in going home to be with your family and loved ones.

Yeah, I think that would pretty much do it for me. Any more than that and I'd start to think I was a bad guy in an old Warner Brothers cartoon.

Go home when you can, Speed. I think everyone agrees you've been through enough.

~Brad

Great to hear that Speed is doing better. :D

^Agreed!

Speed, if you ever read this, get your stubborn ass back home ASAP. Then allow me to kick it thoroughly on COD4. :punk