Speedfact update

HannahG

I'm praying for him to survive and save his arm and leg.

On the side note, at the beginning of his duty he got hit by a car, then he got shot. Now the IED injured him. Pray for him to survive, he should be awarded for that lol.

Damn, stables better then critical though... Keep fighting it Speedy.

Thanks Joe for keeping us updated, is there any word when we can expect more information or is that still unclear?

Damn, stables better then critical though... Keep fighting it Speedy.

Thanks Joe for keeping us updated, is there any word when we can expect more information or is that still unclear?

Probably won't hear any more news until morning, if things go south they said they would call Theo and I so I'm hoping we don't get one of those..

News from Speed, he snuck on to the computer and wants to say hi, on pain meds and typing with his left hand. I take that as good news, I'm sure we'll know more in the morning though.

News from Speed, he snuck on to the computer and wants to say hi, on pain meds and typing with his left hand. I take that as good news, I'm sure we'll know more in the morning though.

Ok well the fact he had enough motivation in him to sneak online despite his condition is great news as far as I'm concerned! :D If you get to speak to him again be sure to let him know we're all desperate for him to pull through and get home!

don't really know you yet, but it must suck to have such bad luck...........

Cheers and I hope to see you ingame, whatever game you play:)

And congrats on becoming a father. Same for your wife or girlfriend:)

Oh hell I was at the doctors most of yesterday and did not log on. Speed you have my prayers too. And to Mrs Speed remain strong for him and the child. Speed's a fighter and he will pull through this. Thanks for the updates Joe keep them coming.

somehow I'm not surprised at all to read this... Damn it speed >:|

Glad you're doing better tho <3

DUDE f*** YES!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME BRO!! GLAD HE'S DOING BETTER!!!!! Holy shit what a relief. Jesus

I was talking to his cousin on xifre when suddenly speed gets on laughing on how he kicked him off his xfire. Looks like he's gonna be fine :)