getting me an all new computer

Tarzan

This is what will be in it:)

Thermaltake V3 Black Edition

XFX PRO550W

Kingston 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM (Kit of 2)

Sapphire HD5830 XTREME

Samsung 1000GB HDD

Asrock 870 Extreme3

Sony Optiarc AD-7260S Zwart

AMD PHENOM II X4 955 Black Edition Boxed

Nexus 120MM BASIC SERIES | Real Silent Case Fan, BLACK/WHITE

Fortunately, I don't know shit about what this means. My little brother is a nerd-like person, so he made this list and ordered it for me:)

What is do know is that in HD5830 the 5 stands for the generation and the 8 for the fastness on a scale from 1 to 10.

I now play with a laptop which has problems with Halo 1 >_< so yeah. And it gets overheated way too fast:(

Have a new comp will also have practical difficulties, like a new IP-adress. I can still use the same ET-name right? Adminrights and what not aswell.

Well, this is about it, thought it would be nice to share my happiness:)

You will need to resubmit your GUID on forums once you get your shit together. Also, co leader will need to reset your admin lvls again. Other than that, aint no thing but a chicken wing.

I think that's everything, am I missing something?

You will need to resubmit your GUID on forums once you get your shit together. Also, co leader will need to reset your admin lvls again. Other than that, aint no thing but a chicken wing.

I think that's everything, am I missing something?

Instead of doing all that he could simply copy his etkey from the old computer to the new one.