can't connect?

Regretless

I'm trying to connect to the ET servers, and none of them are working for me. The public server informs me i need a password, and when i try connecting to the IP for the other servers it say's that either I or the server am/is not up to date, but I know i have downloaded every patch. Any idea what i can do?

Public server with pass hummmmm that mean ETPRO server ... dude you are using 2.6b to play but only for etpro

all others F|a servers are on 2.55 version that mean no patch needed ... just install the game game and go play

is there any way to remove the patch that I already downloaded, or do I have to reinstall the entire game?

Just keep 2.6 install and make another install to different directory without the patch. Just change the name like C:Program FilesWolfenstein - Enemy Territory 2.55 (Two installs) Thats what I did any way. This link may be useful to you as well.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1179

is there any way to remove the patch that I already downloaded, or do I have to reinstall the entire game?

Just keep 2.6 install and make another install to different directory without the patch. Just change the name like C:Program FilesWolfenstein - Enemy Territory 2.55 (Two installs) Thats what I did any way. This link may be useful to you as well.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1179

Yes, that;s how I do it, but if you have an older comp, a patch selector is a better choice.

but if you don't like to have 2 folders cos you have to put the same maps twice in both folders ... there is a little way to make this all easy and perfect to connect using et starter pro... but if you don't mind about using twice your space hard drive, then do 2 folders method :)

I'm not great with third-party emulators and shit, so I'll stick with using two folders. Thanks again for all the help, everything is running fine and i was able to connect to the server last night, look forward to seeing you guys on^^