New Addition to the family

FeM

I think I killed my puppy... ahahhahaha

took her for an 1 hour walk and now she's SNORING!!! LOL

• Administrators

I like and dislike cats and dogs equally. C'mon, there are such things as useless yapper dogs or pocket 'tard dogs, and useless cats that won't hunt mice because of overbreeding. As long as the animal is well balanced, why be biased over one over the other. For example, I had a Norwegian Barn cat that could put medium sized dogs to shame based on size, and activity of keeping the garden and yards mice free. And I've had a Chihuahau which is the most useless dog, just breed for miniature cuteness. Each animal is unique especially how they fulfill their love to a family. I even have some pics of my pet rats, which were adorable little guys full of intelligence and play, and to other people, they were considered plague vermin. I guess to each to his own, but please keep an open mind about all varieties of cats, dogs, and any animal. There are specimens that go beyond the domestic breed intention.

I like and dislike cats and dogs equally. C'mon, there are such things as useless yapper dogs or pocket 'tard dogs, and useless cats that won't hunt mice because of overbreeding. As long as the animal is well balanced,..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

OK Rainier it's tooooooooooo long to read ...Sorry i can't read :hmm

LOL FEM really cute :D

• Administrators
I like and dislike cats and dogs equally. C'mon, there are such things as useless yapper dogs or pocket 'tard dogs, and useless cats that won't hunt mice because of overbreeding. As long as the animal is well balanced,..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

OK Rainier it's tooooooooooo long to read ...Sorry i can't read :hmm

LOL FEM really cute :D

!!!!!!!! READ IT !!!!!!!! it's just 6 sentences :P

!!!!!!!! READ IT !!!!!!!! it's just 6 sentences :P

OK I tell you the truth about why i can not read your posts even in xfire sometimes i don't try to ask anything LOL the reason is simple :

every time i see any of your posts, it remind me how bad my English is. :embrass

so 6 sentences or not still too much for my little head, So if you need to tell me something!!! tell hell and he will zip it for me on a easy English :D

My dog is a mix of German Shepherd/Rottweiler/Black Lab and she looked almost identical to Maya when she was a puppy. The only difference is the ears.

Cutest thread ever :)