Muslim Woman poses for Playboy, Receives Death Threats

Urine_Sample

so like.... -1 for humanity, er something.

But Islamic internet sites are being monitored by the BND - the German intelligence agency - after threats were posted about her "shaming Muslim womanhood" and "prostituting herself for money".

One poster on the Jihad Watch website wrote: "She needs to be very careful..." Another simply said: "She must pay."

A kebab shop owner, asked on German TV what he would do if Sila were his daughter, replied: "I would kill her. I really mean that. That doesn't fit with my culture.

Leenk

Why kill her when you can clean her as a cat could

cool.gif

• Administrators

People should understand once you emigrate to another country you cannot put your cultural beliefs on others just because they are the same religion. You should embrace the culture of your new country and if you have a problem with that then maybe a deportation should suffice. Also your religious beliefs are your own and anyone trying to influence your beliefs by threatening you with bodily harm should be prosecuted and locked up for a long period of time, or just deported.