cbuf_inserttext overflowed

NAman

lately facing an error while loading config "cbuf_inserttext overflowed"

some 1 please help or "GLW_startoppengl() - could not load OpenGl subsystem"

these configs are tested configs n i faced this problem after i reinstalled et

I think this just has to do with drivers.

I would try to update your videocard driver.

If that does not help, I'd look to see what version of DirectX you have and update it if necessary.

(Directx: Start - Run - dxdiag)

• Administrators

That error occurs when a script file exceeds the max character limit. It looks like you'll be forced to split your present config into a number of smaller one's in order to make it work.

More or less max config size should be less then 16kB. Anything greater then that, will not be executed.

Is your ET patched to 2.6b?

That error occurs when a script file exceeds the max character limit. It looks like you'll be forced to split your present config into a number of smaller one's in order to make it work.

More or less max config size should be less then 16kB. Anything greater then that, will not be executed.

yeah i have 2.6b

but making its size small worked just perfect

thanx

this happen only with 2.55 or also 2.6b? Coz my cfg is close to 21k and i never get any error.