Where do you work?

Duckie

Just curious where my fellow CoD players are working these days. Post here if you want to share!

I work at a company called PTC developing software as an intern.

what kind of software are you working on. Which kind of development environemnt? .NET? Java? Pearl or PHP?

I work as .NET developer for a small german company. Former Visual C++ ,PHP .. Now in C# and VB.NET and a lot of SQL Server T-SQL.

Latest project was for the largest european energy company.

Just curious where my fellow CoD players are working these days. Post here if you want to share!

I work at a company called PTC developing software as an intern.

what kind of software are you working on. Which kind of development environemnt? .NET? Java? Pearl or PHP?

I work as .NET developer for a small german company. Former Visual C++ ,PHP .. Now in C# and VB.NET and a lot of SQL Server T-SQL.

Latest project was for the largest european energy company.

I'm working on product development software. Basically software that helps companies make stuff mechanical devices and such. It is mostly Java based, but quite honestly its a mess and there's a little bit of everything. Sun Microsystems has said that its the largest Java codebase out there =P