How did you start playing Wolfenstein??

ecstasy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time I played it was 4 years ago, my bro was playing it so then I tried it too but got bored of it after 2 weeks so after that i didnt play for like 3 years and started playing again last year, it was getting boring after 2 weeks but then i found this clan and loved ET :D wifout this clan I would've probably quit ages ago xD

I started playing multiplayer on RTCW back in 2003. Then I was introduced to Enemy Territory in 2004 and I've been playing since then. I went about a year or so without playing ET back in mid 2005 to 2006. I re-downloaded it and started playing on House of Pain by /SS/. HOP began losing members and eventually because of horrific lag and other problems, it went down for good. I quit playing again and then end of 2009 picked it back up. I use to play on R*X some but then a friend recommended F|A Hardcore as the best server he has run across.

And now I am here with F|A and enjoy it immensely.

I was starting the University and i good friend of mine use to look for and play free game online: diablo, age of empires, etc. One day he "found" a first shotter and free online game and quickly invited me to his house to play that shit. I tryed around 10 mins (i remembered well, i played on Oasis) with thompson and i just got like 3 kills and 20 deaths lol. But the next 10 mins i got a panser and thats what i started to get excited. Then i learned that you have to play like a "real team" to get your objective, engis, medics, coverts, field and soldiers all are one in this game to get the goal, so after that, i felt in love with ET. The rest of the story was copy the ET.exe file to my old and actual pc and continue playing in my house until these actual days :D

Im still playing ET for the simple reason that many of the actual games are a real crap and most of them you have to pay for play online so much more to curse those games.

ET has everything: excelent game styles, regular graffics, chat, all kind of servers and most important thing is free :)

my brotha tipsy used to play this game 5 0r say 6 years ago...

i used to sit beside his chair and watch his gameplay.

at that time tipsy used to play on fag server along with dare and many others.

i played 2 or 3 times this game after requesting him so many times.i mostly enjoyed playing with panzer.later when i got my internet connection i installed this game and started playing on f|a.i have many friends here and watched many legends rise and fall.

Had many issues which got solved later and now i enjoy it even more than before.

:thanks f|a :yahoo

Then i learned that you have to play like a "real team" to get your objective, engis, medics, coverts, field and soldiers all are one in this game to get the goal, so after that, i felt in love with ET.

Im still playing ET for the simple reason that many of the actual games are a real crap and most of them you have to pay for play online so much more to curse those games.

ET has everything: excelent game styles, regular graffics, chat, all kind of servers and most important thing is free :)

^^ couldn't have said it any better.

My dad introduced it to me back in 2006, his work was having lunchtime tourney's. Ever since then I have been addicted.

Im really sick of cod and battlefield. Hopefully Brink doesn't let me down.

i started playing october 2007.

a friend of my installed it at my place, if he didnt recommand the game id never have heard of ET ..yep its his fault im addicted to it now :)

and ofc, i still play it cuz its the best first person shooter game in the world ;)

I was shown this game by a friend of mine (used to be in |ND80| and was obsessed with the game). i started out on 2.56 on }DwK{ server, i was terrible at the game back then, hell i still am now xD

I've been playing on and off for the last 4 years, and i find this to be one of the most entertaining PC games. After i found the F|A jaymod server, i knew i had found a new home. good admins, good players, and just good ol' fun.

Started college in 2003/2004 and wanted to play a game on my beast 17" laptop. That thing had 128mb of Radeon 9800, Pentium 4, and maybe a gig of memory. Googled best free online games and came across it. I remember mostly played on HH, Shit Storm, Cobra, HKF.

been playing rtcw single player from 2003-2004 dont even remember how long :P then one sunny day of summer 2010 i thought hey there should be a new version of this game,and google searched,and.........thats it

3 days ago i started playing rtcw online too :P

@valkyrie i cant understand why people compare et with brink,it is more like cod.

I started playing RTCW in 2002 for about a month and got old. Then when I was in High School, freshman year, classmates but the game on school server and we would play the game an hour a day in class, and do 30 minutes of book work. Then I found the newer version not to long after that, 2004 sometime and have been playing since. Havent been playing as much as i use to tho, but I have noticed i got better since i am not playing as much.

I was testing oasis map in 2003 for et, cause I did play rtcw a bit at the same time. And I was hooked allready on testing that map and still playing it from that date.

Masa_1964

I was over at my neightbor's house watching him play RtCW back in 02. Thought it was a nice game and all but didn't think about buying it. Then the next year I was on vacation in Poland and saw the game in a store and bought it since it was like $5. Played it a bit on and off for the next few years. Took a break from it for 2 years and then started playing ET in 06 when the same neighbor said I would like it if I liked rtcw.