MMORPG, RPG, etc games

daredevil

• Administrators

How many of you play MMORPG, RPG, etc type of games on regular basis? I am planning to open up new forums to expand our Fearless Assassins network. If there are enough players, playing those style of games, I will open new forums.

Feel free to post in this topic, if you are one of them.

I kind of play on runescape, but hardly a lot anymore because ET and COD4 are more fun.

My roommate plays that.. it looks so bad... 'what are you doing' 'chopping trees.' 40 minute later 'whatcha doing? can I get on?' 'still chopping trees, i hit 99 soon, just wait'

Most pointless lol.

I played Maplestory for a long time though & WoW.

So I'd like the forums. Even though I don't play now, I'd totally join in on the chatting :)

I tend to avoid MMORPGS like they are some sort of malicious plague, which they are of course. They sort of turn people into soulless zombies who's only thoughts are 'WoW, eat and breathe. Eat and breathe take a backseat to WoW though. Offline RPG's I enjoy, but not JRPG's

Edited by Mr.Incognito

I have played lots of MMORPGs: Lineage 2, Dragon Nest, WoW, Ragnarok, MapleStory, Vindictus, Perfect World, Guild Wars, etc...

But also im a big fan of offline RPGs like the Final Fantasy Series, .Hack, Star Ocean, Shin Megami Tensei, "Tales Of" Series, Breath Of Fire, Xenogears, and almost all RPGs for Snes, PS1 and PS2 (Dont have Xbox or PS3 :cry )... So yeah!

+1 For RPG forum. ;)

Ive been playing alot of Lord of the Rings Online. I have to admit, for the free player, there is quite ALOT of things available that will keep one busy for months on a daily basis. As it is, to have a KINSHIP ( clan or group coined name) all one needs is to have someone have at least 8 registered people( Free to play is STILL registered), however for true benefits, its good for the leader to be a VIP ( paying member) to open up ALL the Kin related options.

I was never a Lord of the rings fan even when the movies came out, but as far as MMORPG's go. This ones top notch for graphics , ease of comprehension on game dynamics.. a few others that basically are just my own opinions.

Its 3rd person to 1st person so it actually tightrope walks the FPS genre a tiny bit. Much group related activities as well as the standard solo play. Theres even an alternative called MONSTER PLAY, where you can actually fight in Raids against the Humans/Elves and other races. Only problem is THIS part is a VIP ( paying member) option. By the way, membership to VIP is only about 10$ a month and u can even use debit and pre-paid cards for those who dont HAVE credit cards but have money. Visa, Mastercard even Discovery ( WHAT? a group that DOES use this?), so it is rather easy for anyone to get in there.. and once you VIP.. you'r automatically lcked into a membership wher even if you stop paying, certain options are STILL left open.. as a way of saying thank you for what yu did give.

The Social community is quite pleasant almost all the time, of course it always has its Troll'ers, but ya find more often than not people gang up on THEM just to shut them up so they can continue to play.

Theres alot more.. but Its really a game that has to be experienced, and its 100% free right now til arund lvl 30. 99% of the options for F2P are also the exact same options even if u paid.. so.. dont membership then start.. start first enjoy the F2P experience and if u wanna go further, THEN pay.

I would highly suggest you at least check it out as a possibility anyways.

http://www.lotro.com/