Non-Allowed Attachments/Perks + Things NOT TO TYPE IN CONSOLE

Mr. Forum

For those of you that know what not to use, then you're fine. For those that do not know the rules on =F/A= MARTY MIXED GAMETYPES then you should read this.

For the rules in the server, type !rules to see the rules for the server.

Looking at the rules on this topic is recommended. Now, here are the rules:

No Martydom

No Last Stand

No Grenade Launchers(rocket launchers are NOT grenade launchers to let you know)

And last but probably won't be least (NO BITCHING!!!!!)

Don't do these things, and there won't be no temp bans or kicks to piss you off.

These aren't a lot of rules, but they are helpful to fair game play and no complaining about the perks or attachments from other people.

Some admins don't go with glitching, if they are the leader of the admin group, then there are chance's you will be kicked by them. They

can be nice, but piss them off or b*** to them, and you got yourself a problem. Glitching can be bad or good in many different ways.

P.S. If players are caught with using this command "r_lodscalerigid 1,2,3, or 4" they will be temp banned by the admin for how many weeks or months.

That command cause's things to disappear from a short distance and can not be removed or controlled by admins. I know this command because I've seen it on YouTube, and it is causes grass to disappear(or any type of transparent type model in Spectator mode or even First Person.) It is therfore cheating and is banned from =F/A='s server.

That is all you need to know for the rules.

-Mr. Forum

There are actually much more rules, however quite hidden and based on common sense. But if we would include those, !rules would be too long and no-one would actually read those anymore.

- No recruiting on our servers

Well, it's our servers, if you want to recruit, get your own server. I believe this also states that players are not allowed to ask other players their xfire, but I'm really not sure about that. Never happened before in my experience tho.

- English in the chat

Although it is not stated, you can be asked by FA members (or others...) to continue your conversation in English. There are many reasons, but it is, among others, maintain the no recruiting rule. Yes, I recently discovered that people start recruiting in foreign languages. 2 lines in a foreign language is usually not a problem, but eventually it's bye bye.

This, and I'm really guilty of it sometimes :P, also applies for FA members. Give the right example.

- Cheating is prohibited. If PB catch you, have fun fighting with PB. If we catch you, well, probably we did it for a reason, else you can complain somewhere on the forum.

For language, there is also a language kick after 6 warns (other warns than the 3 !warn-kick, and counted seperately). If someone says f*** once, not continually, don't bother. Usually you don't need to speed up the process for language, unless they become personal.

About glitching, we allow it if you are both visible and shootable. A well known one, the pipeline-tunnel-mesh glitch is not allowed, nor is the overgrown-hide-in-a-rock glitch. I'm not sure if stepping out of the map is allowed (in crossfire, the jump over the washing machine for example). Try to shoot them, it if fails, it's not allowed :P We actively warn for this.

Some rules are also explained here: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/2784-cod-4-admin-guide/

Don't do these things, and there won't be no temp bans or kicks to piss you off.

we do temp ban if its a constant repeat offender

P.S. If players are caught with using this command "r_lodscalerigid 1,2,3, or 4" they will be temp banned by the admin for how many weeks or months.

This is not true. It is not a cheat but it is a modification. Since its a console command then it is fair game, just like modify scope and what not. We have some players and member who use this (I havent) but it is not a big deal it just cuts the grass a little.

Other than that yep you got the main concept of the rules.

Edited by speedfact

Oh, well I think it isn't fair lol. It is sorta cheating. I posted it ONLY to tell people. Plus the rules too. That was all I was trying to do.

Its not cheating at all. Not even close. With it on 4 I get atleast 20 extra fps on maps like overgrown and crash.