Definition of NUB!

FA Mist

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Googles Defintion's

define: Nub

Newbie is a slang term for a newcomer to an Internet activity, for example online gaming. It can also be used to indicate an individual inexperienced in any other activity. It can have derogatory connotations, but is also often used for descriptive purposes only, without a value judgment.

define: noob

A newb or newbie; refers to the idea that someone is new to a game, concept, or idea; implying a lack of experience. Also, in some areas the word noob can mean someone is obsessed with things

define: newb

A newbie; someone that is new at a game, or has a new character

define: newbie

a new, inexperienced player in an online multi-player game.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nub

Nub:

official definition: a internet acronym, similar to "noob". HOWEVER, whilst a NOOB is someone who is lame/idiotic because he is new, a NUB is someone who has had the opportunity to learn something new, but never did, and is therefore idiotic/stupid.

Nub:

worse than a n00b. a nub is someone who persistently makes poor decisions. and is in general terms an idiot. only the nub is unaware of their state of nubness, nubs can be easily identified, as nubness is an incurable and obvious affliction.

i vote that the nub is...

ANTICHRIST.

:D

.....thanks you everypne (COD members espically)! I would like to thank my father for not teaching me about computers, and my mother for slappin me in the head everytime I ask for a computer game. I would also like to thank all the FA members who screwed me over when teaching me thing like kick and of course tempban(for instance, theo, 3rd runner up...poor Kim in fourth). Only if I could have done that to joe, I could have actually won a trophie!

:thanks

Edited by speedfact