April's Question of the Month

Jaaa!&

OFC Baska, Fem, Joe, Rainier, Dare, Medic, Hobbit, Valkyrie, Krazy, RoadKill, Grave, Kimbo, Fun, Corey, Maxi, Skully, Ackmey, Aigle, Hulk, Milli, Brave, Angel, Tonka, Thunder, Blade and Me. They all are old friends and i love them.

dude. you forgot me.

you forgot your own stepdaughter.

wow. i can't wait till i'm 18 and out of your house :D

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude. you forgot me.

LOL

dude. you forgot me.

Dude? You can call me Papito!

And i don't forgot you, i didn't put your name coz there's a lot of jealousy people you have a special space in my heart.

My lovely daughter, i love you in a special way.

Dude? You can call me Papito!

And i don't forgot you, i didn't put your name coz there's a lot of jealousy people you have a special space in my heart.

My lovely daughter, i love you in a special way.

no, i'll call you papá instead. who's the jealous people?

no, i'll call you papá instead. who's the jealous people?

I don't wanna say names, but i'll give you a tip his name begin with A and end with X there's also LE.

Rooster@I'm your real frien, i don't need know you in person to be your friend.

f*** it i dont see my name here so f*** this im not gonna take any names :<! im hated.. :/

OFC Baska, Fem, Joe, Rainier, Dare, Medic, Hobbit, Valkyrie, Krazy, RoadKill, Grave, Kimbo, Fun, Corey, Maxi, Skully, Ackmey, Aigle, Hulk, Milli, Brave, Angel, Tonka, AG, Thunder, Blade and Me. They all are old friends and i love them.

there are so many:

baska, alex, dare, joe, rainier, antichrist, karine, seaside, scream, AG (sometimes, when he's not being a dickhead), hulk, papito, blade, chica, duckie, avaa, mew, weasel, blessed, snake, incoming, yoyo, chuckun, strato, onionknight, and two that i haven't seen in so long: krayzie the pieman, and morbid the kangaroo humper.

i love you all <3

there are so many:

baska, alex, dare, joe, rainier, antichrist, karine, seaside, scream, AG (sometimes, when he's not being a dickhead), hulk, papito, blade, chica, duckie, avaa, mew, weasel, blessed, snake, incoming, yoyo, chuckun, strato, onionknight, and two that i haven't seen in so long: krayzie the pieman, and morbid the kangaroo humper.

i love you all <3

Yay! So my xfire rants didnt make you think I was insane! This is good! :D

baska dare medic incoming hulk yoyo fem Rainie dworkin and kristy just bc papito did not show her the love

!!!!! <3<3<3

Yay! So my xfire rants didnt make you think I was insane! This is good! :D

nahhh. a good grasp of political knowledge can drive people insane, but you're english so it's all good <3