Think about this, seriously

HannahG

Answer after reading  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

• Yes
    • No

I'd date a girl totally different at me coz i love the fact that i'll learn new stuffs from her.

This. :)

Meh, evil begets evil. Excess begets excess, I was a total party montster, who dated a party montser. It didn't work out well. I was constantly worrying what kind of trouble she was getting into. She claimed to be constantly worrying about whatever trouble I was getting into.

What it boils down to is that everyone needs to find a balance-point. Sometimes finding a polar opposite to yourself greatly reduces your own chances of self-destruction.

That's my two cents...

Makin' Bacon !

Meh, evil begets evil. Excess begets excess, I was a total party montster, who dated a party montser. It didn't work out well. I was constantly worrying what kind of trouble she was getting into. She claimed to be constantly worrying about whatever trouble I was getting into.

What it boils down to is that everyone needs to find a balance-point. Sometimes finding a polar opposite to yourself greatly reduces your own chances of self-destruction.

That's my two cents...

Makin' Bacon !

who knew we were twins seperated at birth? :)

this one is good.

Doc

i am with him on that Papito*

Posted Yesterday, 10:44 PM

I'd date a girl totally different at me coz i love the fact that i'll learn new stuffs from her.

dateing is about learning

i am with him on that Papito*

Posted Yesterday, 10:44 PM

dateing is about learning

If you need any advice about how to conquer a girl heart you need read my book: "100 ways to love" or just ask me what ever you want know.

i confuse easily.... so I am now dating a person with the same attitude, personality, likes, dislikes as my same gendered friend? but is of the opposite sex?

cause as a best friend there are different roles you play as BEST friend. do they balance you or ground you? or even push you in one direction or another?

I think it would be different for each of us. if for example my best friend burps farts and makes comments about hot women at the bar... Not something I would want in a partner.

it like when your uncle farts,burps or says pull my finger. not the same when your aunt does same thing.

I was this close | | to snorting coffee outta my nose when I read that.

ahahahhaha oh cmon all girls farts :D and some of them drinks a lot :D ... thats why Papi loves me cuz i dont play innocent pussy that never do stoof like that , if some1 fart next to me and ill hear that i wont say - omfg why did u do that ? that is ewww thing omg go away ... PFT never, probably i will joke about it .

I FART, I BURP, I SCRACH MY ASS when its itchy , but that dosent makes me alien ....