Map Problem

DJA

I go to a server and play a regular map,then they load another map which is a custom map. I have that custom map in the ETmain folder. How do I get to where I can play on it without ET having to DL the map and such again? Also,what folder do I put it in?

• Administrators

sometimes the map file can get corrupted, all maps are stored in the etmain folder, find the map thats the problem delete it and delete and partially downloaded copies of the map as well, i would have shown u a sample but i deleted my etmain recently since i had over 300+ maps in there, most which were early betas.

sometimes the map file can get corrupted, all maps are stored in the etmain folder, find the map thats the problem delete it and delete and partially downloaded copies of the map as well, i would have shown u a sample but i deleted my etmain recently since i had over 300+ maps in there, most which were early betas.

Well so far,when the maps I have DL are on a server. I join the server,they run that map but yet ET still does its DL thingy. I mean I put the map files in the ETMain Folder and still nothing.

Thanks for Help Though.

Ill try what you said.

(Also,my friend recently DL ET and said that it asked him if he wanted to DL the custom maps. He can run them no prob now.)

So idk,why he can run his and I cant.

Do you mean to say you are downloading maps each time? or it doesn't allow you to download?

It says on WET when it loads server "Downloading..."

And it DL the stuff I already have.

Although it says It cant find it.

WETPRob2.jpg

• Administrators

1. Can you upload the bigger image?

2. On which server it is happening?

This thing needs to be issued first. Let me know ASAP.

1. Can you upload the bigger image?

2. On which server it is happening?

This thing needs to be issued first. Let me know ASAP.

Its on the [HESS]Server and usually any other server with custom maps.

• Administrators

grrr I thought my redirect was down or what LOL..

They need to upload those maps on redirect or so. Since, I don't have access to their server I can't suggest exacting whats wrong.

If that happens for you on all server try to type this in console:

cl_wwwDownload 1
cl_allowDownload 1

grrr I thought my redirect was down or what LOL..

They need to upload those maps on redirect or so. Since, I don't have access to their server I can't suggest exacting whats wrong.

If that happens for you on all server try to type this in console:

cl_wwwDownload 1
cl_allowDownload 1

Aight.

WETProb3.jpg

WETProb4.jpg

• Administrators

If you typed the given commands in console and still you can't download stuff from server then that server redirect is broken. Contact the server admin and let them know.

If you typed the given commands in console and still you can't download stuff from server then that server redirect is broken. Contact the server admin and let them know.

Ill try doing that again,and then get the Admin to see what the prob is.

Thanks Dude.