12 Year Dutch schoolgirl gives birth during Field Trip

JayC

(Edit: 12 Year Old schoolgirl gives birth during Field Trip)

Last Week,

In the Netherlands, a Dutch schoolgirl was on a class field trip when she started to feel "violent stomach pains."

A concerned adult chaperone phoned emergency services.

An ambulance arrived and emergency medical technicians quickly realized that the 12-year-old girl was about to give birth, according to the British Daily Telegraph.

"Neither the girl nor her family had realized she was pregnant, and there were no external signs to show it," a spokesman for Dutch health services told the Telegraph.

A social worker is now looking after the baby, and Dutch authorities are investigating the pregnancy of the girl. Police have interviewed the girl and are trying to determine who the father is.

"It is in any case a criminal offense," Kirsten Smit, a spokeswoman for the country's prosecutor's office told BNO News. "The age of consent in the Netherlands is 16."

De Telegraaf, the largest daily morning paper in the Netherlands, is reporting that the 52-year-old father of the girl was previously convicted of sexually abusing a child in a previous marriage.

Today,

DUTCH police have arrested the father of a 12-year-old girl who gave birth last month, saying he is suspected of sexually abusing his daughter.

Prosecutors say there are "serious suspicions" the 52-year-old man abused his daughter, resulting in her pregnancy.

The arrest yesterday added another shocking twist to a case that already had stunned the nation when news emerged last month that the girl gave birth during a school trip without having realised she was pregnant.

Prosecution spokeswoman Kirsten Smit said the arrest followed analysis of the DNA of the man and the baby girl by Dutch forensic scientists that showed there was a "considerable" chance he was the father.

Neither the father nor daughter are identified under Dutch privacy rules.

proves that she's not dutch, she's an foreigner,

and lives 2 towns ahead of mine,

not admitting im that weak to do something like that..

damn,

Prosecution spokeswoman Kirsten Smit said the arrest followed analysis of the DNA of the man and the baby girl by Dutch forensic scientists that showed there was a "considerable" chance he was the father.

All you require is 3 DNA samples. Shouldn't take that long to gather those...

Proves dutch men suck :P

Yeah, let 1 person out of 8.5 million define that the whole group of 8.5 million suck :P

All you require is 3 DNA samples. Shouldn't take that long to gather those...

Yeah, let 1 person out of 8.5 million define that the whole group of 8.5 million suck :P

k, most men suck all over the world... they hit their girlfriends and do bad things..im sure theres more bad men than good men xD its why i dont trust any man anymore lol

k, most men suck all over the world... they hit their girlfriends and do bad things..im sure theres more bad men than good men xD its why i dont trust any man anymore lol

The only time i beat my girlfriends is if they make me a bad sandwich.

JUST KIDDING LOL

lol what? Thats definitely not true. You just hear about the occasional guy who does that. Thats like saying I've heard of prostitutes therefore most girls all over the world will sleep with men for money and all girls are prostitutes. It just makes no sense. <_<

lol what? Thats definitely not true. You just hear about the occasional guy who does that. Thats like saying I've heard of prostitutes therefore most girls all over the world will sleep with men for money and all girls are prostitutes. It just makes no sense. <_<

Mom's ex used to hit my mom so yeah i dont trust any man

loads of men kill others, loads of men rape others, loads of men are in prison, loads of men want to fight 24/7 n be agresive n act all tough but they so damn dumb

you cant even trust a police cop

some girl in my city got killed by her neighbour that was a cop

i know theres also bad women, but theres loads more bad men lol