Formule 1

SjaaKTreKHaaK

Kubica is the best :) Btw i hope he will be back soon.

And i hate Hamilton. :mad

Why do you hate Hamilton??

Btw It's nice that Vettel didn't win because, that's very boring for the championschip! <_<

Hehe, Hamilton is my Hero on F1. I want more people like him, why? because he takes risk( sometimes to much )! and that makes the race and him self.

And yes I happy as well that Vettel didn't win!

• 1 month later...

this isnt going to be a popular response but i lost interest in formula 1 a long time ago

can i just add that i really got to like nascar,dont know who races but could watch that for hours.now i dont get time for squat :blink:

this isnt going to be a popular response but i lost interest in formula 1 a long time ago

can i just add that i really got to like nascar,dont know who races but could watch that for hours.now i dont get time for squat :blink:

My interest are going down slowly when Vettel takes the First Place.. And Im watching MotoGp Also

Perez's crash halts Monaco qualifying

Sergio Perez has suffered a major crash during qualifying for the Monaco Grand Prix.

The Sauber driver appeared to lose control of his car under braking for the chicane in the closing minutes of Q3, with the car snapping into the barriers on the right hand side.

The car then skidded down the road before smashing sideways into the barriers at the end of the chicane - where both Jenson Button and Karl Wendlinger have crashed heavily in the past.

Perez's accident came just hours after Nico Rosberg had a similar crash in free practice, but he was lucky not to hit the barriers as his Mercedes GP slid further down the track past the chicane.

Medical crews were on the scene immediately, with Perez's condition unknown as marshals shrouded the car with white sheets.

Again Vettel....

I'm getting fed up with it now!! <_<

Anyways, It was a nice race but it's a shame with the red flag I think.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqRwNubzIWg

This was a very strange moment.

I still don't understand the chaos xD. And I still think: OMG How did the three leaders survive??!! ;)

Again Vettel....

I'm getting fed up with it now!! <_<

Anyways, It was a nice race but it's a shame with the red flag I think.....

This was a very strange moment.

I still don't understand the chaos xD. And I still think: OMG How did the three leaders survive??!! ;)

Vettel... ye agian... :angry:

Think the red flag was good.. there was more giong on then only an crash overthere.. I was piss off when they had ended the race without the last 6 laps.

and agian some nice movements.. and Hamilton cmon!! Masa don't turn in the curve when hamilton is driving next to you.. :mad