server Beginners

SjaaKTreKHaaK

Yep what kogucik already said the problem is still there..

I finally helped a few people but not by everyone is the problem solved

Saw again how much people even Members can't join because off the reason..

They try 10 times to connext, because they are regular players... and this wil be weird to him. that they can't join after playing everyday on the server..

@Daredevil

/reported on tracker

Is there something with the PM's again on Beginners server? because we can't send pm's now.. :confused

• Administrators

Try new version. It should resolve your issues.

http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/374-enemy-territory-auto-pk3-cleaner/

I have done few more clean up changes. Let me know how it goes. Also please tell on server TO ALL players to run that pk3 cleaner.

Cheers mate.

Hehe

it works perfectly!

the servers are again well attended! few days there were a number of people on the server, because of the problem. but now everyone is back and we get a full server!

Good Job!

thank you so much! I appreciate the time you've plugged in!

:woho:

• Administrators

Good Job!

thank you so much! I appreciate the time you've plugged in!

Can you tell all to run pk3 cleaner on server? It will clean up tons of crap pk3 which will help them with there lags if any.

• Administrators

Great stuff, thanks Dare and Sjaa for your efforts - I've missed Jay3 being used!

+ Thanks goes to kogucik for reporting pk3 cleaner bug, Stabak, C@nos and Avaa and off course medic. :)

If kogucik wouldn't give me access to his PC, I wouldn't be able to know the issue :P

Now we just need to tell Jay3 users to run this pk3 cleaner once. :)

In that case, appologies to those I missed out :P Thank you Kogucik, Stabak, C@nos, Avaa and Medic :) You're awesome rock! <3 <3

Can you tell all to run pk3 cleaner on server? It will clean up tons of crap pk3 which will help them with there lags if any.

Sure i will do that!

+ Thanks goes to kogucik for reporting pk3 cleaner bug, Stabak, C@nos and Avaa and off course medic. :)

If kogucik wouldn't give me access to his PC, I wouldn't be able to know the issue :P

Now we just need to tell Jay3 users to run this pk3 cleaner once. :)

Sorry, i appreciate your time and help to: Medic, C@nos, Avaa, Stabak And ofcoure Kogucik!

Thanks you so much! :wub: You guys made this! you have helped many people with this!