Tournament Idea (ET & CoD 4)

HannahG

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill think about it, and you will hear from me.

Look forward to it :D Should be lots of fun, as an update, we've got 16 CONFIRMED to show up at the moment, I'd like to shoot for about 20 or more. Also we have a few people showing up 10-20 minutes late, with one who will be an hour late seeing if it's still going.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea why I missed this topic :o

Count me in (ET and cod4), I only can't play on etpro (can't connect by clicking et.exe and by slac) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I am not a clan member but may I suggest that after it is over you could post the stats somewhere so we could see how everone made out. That would also give some members some bragging rights when it is over (LOL).

I am not a clan member but may I suggest that after it is over you could post the stats somewhere so we could see how everone made out. That would also give some members some bragging rights when it is over (LOL).

No, it's literally just for fun. If it's competitive it becomes not fun for the people 'losing'. lol. We already did one, it was a blast. If you're made trial prior to the next one you'll be welcome to join us.

Also the teams switch up each map. So keeping score wouldn't work anyways.