• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Admin Abuse

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think i abuse my admin powers?? (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think i abuse my admin powers??

1. Yes (3 votes [18.75%])

Percentage of vote: 18.75%

2. No (2 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

3. I don't care cos i love your 'Limey' accent smothered in your new training bra. (6 votes [37.50%])

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

4. This is an option for Baska to click cuz I am STALKER, Australian for noob LOL (5 votes [31.25%])

Percentage of vote: 31.25%

Vote Guests cannot vote

The STALKER

The STALKER

L3: Novice

• User
  • 201 posts
Unknown at this point
Just wondering here who thinks im a shitty gay admin XD

i want the truth here lololz

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Beckoning

Beckoning

• User
  • 181 posts
Unknown at this point
Option "C" ftw

The STALKER

The STALKER

• User
  • 201 posts
Unknown at this point
lol im waiting for erik to see option c BUT its a legit complaint here lol that b*** Kast last night eh? LOLZ

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
sorry this vote if fail its missing the stalker australian for nub!!!

The STALKER

The STALKER

• User
  • 201 posts
Unknown at this point

sorry this vote if fail its missing the stalker australian for nub!!!

LOLOLOL my bad buddie ill make another one later in the year if i have more admin abuse complaints XD

*EDIT* WHO THE f***ING HELL MODERATED MY f***ING POLL OPTIONS??????????????????????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

pepe.

pepe.

• User
  • 293 posts
Unknown at this point
/vote no

too many admin abusers already crouding the servers...

superguy666

superguy666

• User
  • 123 posts
Unknown at this point

/vote no

too many admin abusers already crouding the servers...

agreeeeeeeeed

SkuLLc0LLector

SkuLLc0LLector

• Regular User
  • 6,683 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Alias:Skully
@superguy666
u mean admin dissing like u do lately ? every step admin takes, u got comment on ? thats just sad when u got adminlvl urself, changing ur name so we dont know its you who bringing down our admins in public server.. u always wanna start a discussion on server in the hope admin gets mad, then u take screenie and telling shit bout it. LMAO. after spending an hour watching ur screenies . its all clear to me matey :-) (maybe u dont know but i played on .bb. servers aswell in your days )
!SPEC999

superguy666

superguy666

• User
  • 123 posts
Unknown at this point

@superguy666
u mean admin dissing like u do lately ? every step admin takes, u got comment on ? thats just sad when u got adminlvl urself, changing ur name so we dont know its you who bringing down our admins in public server.. u always wanna start a discussion on server in the hope admin gets mad, then u take screenie and telling shit bout it. LMAO. after spending an hour watching ur screenies . its all clear to me matey :-) (maybe u dont know but i played on .bb. servers aswell in your days )
!SPEC999

Skull i dont know what the f*** you mean fior 1 i dont care if you played on bb if i change my name on etpub you can do a listplayers to find out its me i never said i hid my name once i never tried to hide my name if anyone asked if i was superguy i would have said yes so get your damn facts straight. And i also dont know what you saw in my screenshots but i never once banned anyone on the .bb. server

PS: i didnt f***in ask for the admin level dare gave me it so dont say shit to me abuot my level

SkuLLc0LLector

SkuLLc0LLector

• Regular User
  • 6,683 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom

so dont say shit to me abuot my level

then dont tell shit bout our admins..

superguy666

superguy666

• User
  • 123 posts
Unknown at this point
says the one that said i banned all of the players on .bb.

Blade

Blade

L4: Apprentice

• Regular User
  • 543 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:10
  • Alias:Blade
Contributor

SkuLLc0LLector

SkuLLc0LLector

• Regular User
  • 6,683 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
kid wtf is ur problem ..

Why u telling shit lies bout me around ? Seems like u jealous or smth..(i can assure u there's nothng to be jealous bout me:p) And why are u trying to make clanmembers leave the clan by telling lies around ? huh
U say here on forum u agree we have TOO MANY members ..(incl adminabusers ? ) U got the balls to say name with that then ???

On xfire Pepe sais he wanna leave clan ? Hmmmm i got this 'feeling' you got smth to do with it again.
U only hear what u wanna hear. thank god u aint got commands in real life gosh.
I didnt say that u banned all ur regulars..., ur screenshots did! lmao man..
U turn ur back to ur members any time. and suck up to the leaders.

Tell me whats on your mind here, instead of telling SHIT to our members . You are admin on our servers but still you trying to make players leave on a dirty way. WHY ?

I say shit sometimes on server yeah so what. You telling LIES with a 'XD' behind it.. cant be trusted by me lol.

U telling clanmembers 'skull only likes to fight!' ?
What u wanna reach with ur masterplan ?

skull

superguy666

superguy666

• User
  • 123 posts
Unknown at this point

kid wtf is ur problem ..

Why u telling shit lies bout me around ? Seems like u jealous or smth..(i can assure u there's nothng to be jealous bout me:p) And why are u trying to make clanmembers leave the clan by telling lies around ? huh
U say here on forum u agree we have TOO MANY members ..(incl adminabusers ? ) U got the balls to say name with that then ???

On xfire Pepe sais he wanna leave clan ? Hmmmm i got this 'feeling' you got smth to do with it again.
U only hear what u wanna hear. thank god u aint got commands in real life gosh.
I didnt say that u banned all ur regulars..., ur screenshots did! lmao man..
U turn ur back to ur members any time. and suck up to the leaders.

Tell me whats on your mind here, instead of telling SHIT to our members . You are admin on our servers but still you trying to make players leave on a dirty way. WHY ?

I say shit sometimes on server yeah so what. You telling LIES with a 'XD' behind it.. cant be trusted by me lol.

U telling clanmembers 'skull only likes to fight!' ?
What u wanna reach with ur masterplan ?

skull

i didnt say you had to many members for one thats bullshit. none of my screenshots show me banning anyone on the .bb. server thats bullshit. i never told any F|A members to leave thats more bullshit. and 1 more thing so you stop with the me banning all of .bb.'s ragulars i never since i joined .bb. until i left .bb. had the power to ban the only time i did have the power to Ban was when i was in MWM so maybe you shuold get your eyes checked look at the screenshots again and read what my name was when i banned all those people it was not .bb.Superguy it was MWM|Superguy666 all you do is lie and thats all i have seen you do in this thread never try to say shit abuot me when you cant back it up i never once tol a F|A member to quit the clan!

SkuLLc0LLector

SkuLLc0LLector

• Regular User
  • 6,683 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
whatever man... Yea i know u couldnt ban... but u requested like a million..

Everyone who said smth bad to you, was screenshot for the leaders BAN:p (even when u wanted them to get angry and say smth like 'f*** you' or smth..)

and yes u said those things right here in et-applications.
skully

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users