Home bred terrorism "The right way"

Larabeast

The terrorist's are stupid. Why are they trying to recruit young influential minds when they could pursue their thoughts on the convicted felons and sex offenders who can't get a job and have nothing else to live for but to destroy this country that has so unjustifiably done them wrong. They just don't go about things the "right way".

The terrorist's are stupid. Why are they trying to recruit young influential minds when they could pursue their thoughts on the convicted felons and sex offenders who can't get a job and have nothing else to live for but to destroy this country that has so unjustifiably done them wrong. They just don't go about things the "right way".

You hit the nail right on the head. Actually I've lied awake for hours last night thinking about what terrorists are doing wrong and how they could improve their recruitment. It's always good to see people having the exact same reasoning that I have.

Convicted felons and sex offenders who this country has so unjustifiably done them wrong.... Exactly how is it that a sex offender or convicted felon is being done wrong by the country lol :rolleyes: they're getting punished for choices they made and actions that they took.

Punished is one thing, someone being listed as something and never being able to get a job is f***ed up. If it wasn't like that there wouldn't be so many repeated crimes. Really, is making people's mistakes follow and hinder them for the rest of their lives helping them learn a lesson? NO, it's doing the exact opposite. My friend is a sex offender because of a girl lying about her age. You think that's fair that his life is ruined because of something like that? If justice was out to seek justice and didn't put away so many innocent people then maybe just MAYBE it should be like it is. But it's not and the majority of people on those lists HAVE been in situations like that so they HAVE been wronged by their country.

Edited by Larabeast

Punished is one thing, someone being listed as something and never being able to get a job is f***ed up. If it wasn't like that there wouldn't be so many repeated crimes. Really, is making people's mistakes follow and hinder them for the rest of their lives helping them learn a lesson? NO, it's doing the exact opposite. My friend is a sex offender because of a girl lying about her age. You think that's fair that his life is ruined because of something like that? If justice was out to seek justice and didn't put away so many innocent people then maybe just MAYBE it should be like it is. But it's not and the majority of people on those lists HAVE been in situations like that so they HAVE been wronged by their country.

I have two young daughters. I like the sex offender registry just the way it is thank you.

I can find the really bad guys in my state at http://www.mshp.dps.mo.gov/MSHPWeb/PatrolDivisions/CRID/SOR/SORPage.html

Lol does everyone know someone who's been lied to by a young girl and caught by the law ruining their life forever? I know two people that were in the exact same situation! I think the registry should be there but I agree the justice system pursues all and not justice. Its the pursuit of all! lol

I can hear all these little girls now, well my mommy says she's younger than she really is, That's not a good role model and would most likely further their thinking that it's "Okay" to lie about your age. I've been lied to by girls, ask for an id?

Edited by Dr. Kaoss