F|A goods

Sushi

brilliant sushi... What great idea. Ok lets start checking applicant with Tshirt making skills. I think HannahG makes clothing....

This way we can all show up at Milli's BBQ in our =F|A=Gear

• 2 weeks later...

I still think F|A should sell merchandise.

Clothing, computing stuff like Mouse mats, and a mug or something.. A small earner for the clan whilst providing goods for people who need them :) I know I'd buy an F|A mouse mat over any other if I needed one :P

are there any F|A goods?

i want =F|A= T-shirt。

if it selled by subscription, we can raise funds??

tees to raise money great idea......as for the one you have presented us uhhhhh I think ill pass :rolleyes:

I was thinking of 2 different designs. one would be tame... clean straight... just =F|A= and or Fearless Assassins maybe a nice logo

second would more wild.. maybe fearless assassins/ =F|A= .... a skull or fire instead of logo

http://s743.photobucket.com/albums/xx76/Theo519/?action=view&current=tshirt_wht.jpg

http://s743.photobuc...rrent=test2.jpg

please dont laugh... not much time and wanted to throw something up

I am sure with some of the GREAT sigs we have... there is someone out there that can make an awesome design

No way imo. FA members are from all over the world. Sending a t-shirt, a mug or anything else would mean an amazing cost. There is not enough demands to make it profitable. ;)

But i might be wrong lol

No way imo. FA members are from all over the world. Sending a t-shirt, a mug or anything else would mean an amazing cost. There is not enough demands to make it profitable. ;)

But i might be wrong lol

You are correct, but if you bought something from internet by an company in UK or like that, and wanted here in NL. you have to pay postage, which varies by country.

I think we design something.... Get the BUZZ going... and get payment for items PLACE AN ORDER.... we can start with North America first...

have all orders in by SPECIFIC DATE... then place the order to have items made...

We would have full payment or partial deposit... and that would be start...

I think if we asked members what they would like to order we could get some good numbers....

maybe stick with apparel first. mouse pads seem easy enough

and just like you buy Harley tshirts they have different designs. I would like to keep designs down to a few so we dont have to make all different type first run