Bahrain

SjaaKTreKHaaK

BAHRAIN'S king imposed a three-month state of emergency yesterday and gave the country's military chief wide authority to battle a pro-democracy uprising that has threatened the ruling monarchy and drawn in forces from around the Gulf. The martial law-style order - read on Bahrain state TV - comes a day after more than 1,000 Saudi-led troops arrived to help prop up the US-backed regime in the first major cross-border action against the revolts that have erupted across the Arab world. A security official in Saudi Arabia said a Saudi sergeant was shot and killed by a protester yesterday in Bahrain's capital, Manama.

keep you informed,

BAHRAIN'S king imposed a three-month state of emergency yesterday and gave the country's military chief wide authority to battle a pro-democracy uprising that has threatened the ruling monarchy and drawn in forces from around the Gulf. The martial law-style order - read on Bahrain state TV - comes a day after more than 1,000 Saudi-led troops arrived to help prop up the US-backed regime in the first major cross-border action against the revolts that have erupted across the Arab world. A security official in Saudi Arabia said a Saudi sergeant was shot and killed by a protester yesterday in Bahrain's capital, Manama.

keep you informed,

There is so much going in the world right now its freaking insane. Natural disasters left and right, uprisings all over, wars, financial problems, starvation, corruption...it makes you reall wonder how stable our lives are going to be in the next couple of years wherever you live in the world..I pray that things just get better not worse but in reality I don't think that's going to happen :(

The world is in upheaval and many sheltered people don't know. Big businesses and corporations are running things. a good movie i saw was Visioneers :)

unfortunately i clicked the wrong button and lost a great post full of my feelings on this subject and good points :(

The world is in upheaval and many sheltered people don't know. Big businesses and corporations are running things. a good movie i saw was Visioneers :)

unfortunately i clicked the wrong button and lost a great post full of my feelings on this subject and good points :(

Really? that's a shame, I'd like to hear what you thought :(

There is so much going in the world right now its freaking insane. Natural disasters left and right, uprisings all over, wars, financial problems, starvation, corruption...it makes you reall wonder how stable our lives are going to be in the next couple of years wherever you live in the world..I pray that things just get better not worse but in reality I don't think that's going to happen :(

Agree, there will come more..

it's just sad when you hear this, used their powers against their own country

AT least 200 people have been shot and wounded in a Shiite village south of the Bahraini capital, a medic says, as the king imposed a state of emergency after bringing in Saudi and Emirati troops to help quell anti-regime protests. As the violence escalated, close ally the United States warned that there was "no military solution" to political upheaval in Bahrain and that any violence against peacefully expressed political demands "should be stopped". "More than 200 people we received today had been shot with buckshot,"

Bahrain (AP) — Soldiers and riot police used tear gas and armored vehicles to drive out hundreds of anti-government protesters occupying a landmark square in Bahrain's capital, a day after emergency rule was imposed in the violence-wracked Gulf kingdom. Demonstrators said at least two people were killed. The full-scale assault launched at daybreak swept into Pearl Square, which has been the center of uprising against Bahrain's rulers since it began more than a month ago. Stinging clouds of tear gas filled streets and black smoke rose from the square, possibly from the protesters' tents set ablaze...

171cdf29e2dbecb57888185.jpg

I can't agree more to this man. Over the last couple of years I have been researching these kind of things in my free time and reading up on it and it is sickening to see how the world is run..right under our noses..and most people do not have a clue!! The corporations are pretty much making people "sheeple" so they can control them..:(

It was an obvious domino effect when Egypt was done, and with the media attention, people thought more about thier own homelands. Most of the leaders you see on the news have been in power for 20-30 years+ and i'm surprised it took them this long to realize their leaders are terrible.