Need help.

Scream

Hello there. I need your help.. I have to prepare 4 speeches for tomorrow. Here is the deal. Give me some ideas so I can prepare it easily. I also have and exam tomorrow so I don't have much time ;x

1. Geneting engineering - a blessing or a curse? What makes it such a controversial issue and how will it affect people's lives in the future?

2. According to some research, the first four minutes of contact decide about whether two people will become friends and will like each other or not. To what extent do you agree with this claim?

3.To what extent do you agree with the statement that age affects the type of accomodation people choose?

4. Do you think that people living in houses in country enjoy more privacy than those living in flats in the city?

I've just finished the first topic but give me some ideas to all of them.

Hope to hearing from you soon.

Maybe you can get something from all this, hope it helps man.

1. One aspect of genetic engineering is growth hormones. These tamper with the natural growth and development of animals. Growth hormones lead to adverse effects on humans. If given more leeway imagine the future of the cattle and chicken industry, we'll be pumping livestock full of drugs, more so than is actively happening. In the future there will be new and more dangerous drugs that the FDA will leisurely examine and approve.

2. The claim that four minutes of interacting with an acquaintance allows you to "get to know someone compatibly" can be misdirecting but true. A person may be misjudged at first impressions, perhaps they're shy, slumping, happy, busy. People judge others on traits such as: body language, speech, appearance, clothing, demeanor, and manner. Depending on whether or not your smiling as you walk up to a person, have a strong handshake, make eye contact, these can all make for preconceived ideas prior to speech. Generally a friendly person meeting another friendly person, disregarding beliefs, skin color etc, will be likely to be compatible as friends.

3. I somewhat agree with this statement because age can effect your money situation. Age is not the first thing i thing of that can affect accommodations. Say you are 18, just graduated high school and are looking for a job. you have to start small, maybe even at your parents still. The amount of money you have affects where you can live, what you can spend on extra stuff, if you can have vacations, own a dog, feed a child. Depending on whether or not you have wealth i believe personal preference of priorities comes into play as well. I wear glasses a lot of the time and contacts when i can afford them. I eat ramen when i'm poor and pork loin during good weeks. there are opposite spectrum's of the scale to each side. Age might have something to do with wisdom but it depends how wide your eyes are open, how unclouded your mind is, and how much you can perceive and emit.

4. I believe the people living in the country feel much more at home rather than being stuffed inside the same buildings in a concrete jungle. I believe most people want the accommodations of the city without the garbage, crowdedness. Whether or not somebody is living in the city or in the country i believe everyone enjoys their privacy. People from the city must enjoy their privacy more because they have much less of it. Wall to wall houses with no yards, people everywhere, dirty, and cramped come to mind for the flats.

4 :

no, I think it's not much difference, because if you live in an isolated house you have many visitors. and they peek inside

While you have neighbors in an apartment, you have more privacy because they are not from the ground so look in your living room.

:hi