How are 9/11, the Japan Tsunami, and the supposed end of the world in 2012 related?

illusion

"USA lost many lives on 9-11-01 and now Japan has lost more lives on 3-10-11. add the 2 dates together and you get 12-21-12"

How crazy is that...? like i don't even believe in 2012... but that shit ^ is creepy..

People always found something to distract, in english system the date is moth/day/year

3/10/11

9/11/01

my system

day/month/year

10/03/11

11/09/01

________

11/12/12

and what about the Haiti earthquake and the last tsunami? Doesn't count?

It appears that Mexico has a month less than the US. Lo siento mi amigo.

LoL.

If you can see, i told in Mexico is dd/mm/yyyy 11/12/12, the same month but diff day.

People always found something to distract, in english system the date is moth/day/year

3/10/11

9/11/01

my system

day/month/year

10/03/11

11/09/01

________

11/12/12

21/12/12

and what about the Haiti earthquake and the last tsunami? Doesn't count?

Sorry, couldn't resist :P: if you add two same dates with different formats, you are ought to get the same date (tho in different formats respectively).

Sorry, couldn't resist :P: if you add two same dates with different formats, you are ought to get the same date (tho in different formats respectively).

Their fancy dates won't save em!

Our ancestors the mayans told us mexicans about the change that will come, theres no fear, the change will be good for us,...the plan is to conquer the US (we already did south) and get back the stolen states, then we will form a mayan/aztec empire that will dominate the world, thats what will happen, be ready..

aztec-tattoo-art.jpg

Edited by V!p3r

Our ancestors the mayans told us mexicans about the change that will come, theres no fear, the change will be good for us,...the plan is to conquer the US (we already did south) and get back the stolen states, then we will form a mayan/aztec empire that will dominate the world, thats what will happen, be ready..

+69

Damm you Saizou you busted me! *facepalm*

• Administrators

aztec-tattoo-art.jpg

We should make some chubby mexican babies. Drop by sometimes b***.