Joining Hardcore

Crasher

I can get on just fine, but the problem is the profile I have to keep making each time I log into hardcore for some reason everytime I look the profile is gone.

It happened last night when the server crashed and I went to change my name with different colors, and then it booted me because somehow I didn't have a username or whatever.

Now everytime I want to join I have to log into hardcore, get disconnected, and make another profile with a number after my name and have to redo all the movement controls and stuff when I enter.

Why is this happening?

30 views but no answers. I assume nobody has either A ) encountered this problem B ) doesn't know what to do or C) Doesn't care.

Still, it'd be nice for some help.

Edited by Crasher

I don't think that would help. Maybe someone could set my name or look into my userinfo.

Everytime I click on game with the hardcore pub it doesn't work so I can't do it myself.

I guess that you deleted your nickname in settings. Find it in your autoexec.cfg and change it there.

I guess that you deleted your nickname in settings. Find it in your autoexec.cfg and change it there.

It shows my name and everything on every other mod but the hardcore one. I can't go into the game settings because it just brings me back to the main menu.

I tried the admin privileges, which also didn't work. =/

• Administrators

Now everytime I want to join I have to log into hardcore, get disconnected, and make another profile with a number after my name and have to redo all the movement controls and stuff when I enter.

It will show you reason for disconnection if you are on 2.6b. Tell me reason and I can tell you fix.

@Hardcore menu - It's broken because of the menu limit in mod. It will be fixed once I update Hardcore with Silent 0.3.0.

It will show you reason for disconnection if you are on 2.6b. Tell me reason and I can tell you fix.

@Hardcore menu - It's broken because of the menu limit in mod. It will be fixed once I update Hardcore with Silent 0.3.0.

Missing username info or something like that

Possible to take a screenshot?

I can't seem to take a screenshot but I can explain what happens:

First I load the HC server just fine until the loading bar is done and it takes a bit, sending me back to the main menu and says disconnected for unknown reason.

I reload HC server and I only get to waiting for gamestate...1 and then the main menu with the message: Missing userinfo in profile

• Administrators

I can't seem to take a screenshot but I can explain what happens:

First I load the HC server just fine until the loading bar is done and it takes a bit, sending me back to the main menu and says disconnected for unknown reason.

I reload HC server and I only get to waiting for gamestate...1 and then the main menu with the message: Missing userinfo in profile

Rename your 'etpub' folder to 'etpub1'. There is other way around but I am to busy to type all the instructions. Renaming folder will achieve same thing in the end.

Join the server. See if you still get kicked. If you do, let me know and I will do Remote Desktop and fix it up for you.

If you don't get kicked, enjoy the game.