Tsunami hits north-eastern Japan after massive quake

Amu

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard thats very bad. The highest Earthquake ever there. And Millions are still trapped in Trains, Subways and city rails, millions of Houses are gone...i dunno if its something i would laugh or make Jokes about. Isnt Maluco/Unholy from there too?

Maulco is from around Tokyo I believe. I have friends that live/work in Tokyo. Hoping to hear from them soon. I'm tired of watching the news stories in Cali about a couple of boats that capsized due to "Tsunami" activity.

Flip side of the coin, every surfer I know was calling in sick and hauling tail down to the Bay area for good surf.

*Doesn't get why people actually keep living in an area where there are alot earthquackes* ...They know it will happen one day

Oh geez, I only love Holland, cus these things don't happen here.

Goodluck to all people in Japan though

*Doesn't get why people actually keep living in an area where there are alot earthquackes* .

Not everybody got choices :)

those are 3 words...

They are being "haunted" by earthquakes all the time, why should we help them now. Just because a tsunami hits the island? I'm sorry but that's just hypocracy!

wow, how can you be so selfish, always help no matter who.

And when i said Sushi, i ment the member Sushi or our friend for some of us.

Wishing all the affetected areas postive thoughts.

My understanding of the nuclear reactor is the power was disabled (primary and backup) by the tsunami which is used to cool the reactors. Hopefully they can keep it under control.

The USGS has a seismic site that you can see the progression of quakes off the coast of Honshu, Japan.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.html

A couple hours ago learned i had family there and luckily there all safe my wishes go out to all those affected.

P.S. I hope sushi is ok too

• Administrators

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2011/03/11/nat.nhk.japan.sendai.tsunami.nhk.html

This Sunamis and Earthquakes should hit the places of Terrorists and not destroy this innocent people home and lands.

I hope our friends over there and people living there are alright.

Super sad... prayers and wishes go out to Japan. They are thinking there will be more small ones in the coming weeks also, I've heard =/ As well as the potential for lot's of tsunami's to hit the West Coast. I love Japan :(

This Sunamis and Earthquakes should hit the places of Terrorists

I'm disagree, excuse me, but if this sort of thing will happen to the wicked country, by other countries, yours would be the first to suffer, but I will not argue, just want to tell you never wish the bad to anyone. Whatever, we now join forces and help to send.

Some people think only about the money to

Many people have not the Money to move in Areas where they want to live. They have no other choises than to stay. Most people in Euro are lucky, they dont have to deal with things like that.

I live in the region of Nagano

the noise is scary

a feeling of complete helplessness

I hope it does not happen any more! :cry

Im so glad you are fine, i was worried something could have happened to you

Edited by sugAbabe