Twilight :P

daredevil

I never saw the film because i heard it paled in comparison to the books. My girlfriend got me reading the books because she loved them, and i actually ended up enjoying them a lot. I'm not usually into that sort of stuff, and the books were poorly written (she's a new author) but it was a really captivating story.I enjoyed them so much that I finished all 4 in less than a week, i still can't picture myself seeing the movies because i don't usually like book-movies and frankly i think it'll be way over the top which i'm not interested in.

hey dare. hey beck. i hate twilight :) lol my girl read all 4 books and made me watch the movie. terrible acting but she tells me the second one will be better acting because they didnt think the first movie would be watched by many people. Some alright parts in the movie hate the books though. i like the storyline its unique.although to me Lycans are FTW. but thats just me opinion :)

I loved the movie. Yeah, some bad acting and a bad screenplay, but whatever, Robert Pattinson is gorgeous!!

Annnnd the books were also good (read them in about a weeks time as well). I agree with Beckoning, the books were somewhat poorly written, but the storyline made up for the lack of writing ability.

I didnt like the movie, thought it was over hyped and overrated. But I wouldnt mind plowing Edward (Rob Pattinson)

No Homo.

Yeah, my brother likes to say that seeing photos of Robert is like looking in a mirror for him. He kills the attraction.. sometimes!! :shock:

And see Chad-o, I knew you liked d00dz!

• Administrators

I have been told by many girls that I look as the main actor in this movie, but I dont see it. kobajagi we can always pretend that I am him :arrow: :o:kiss

• Administrators
Ha . U know that i only have a thing on dalmatince :P . Purgers dont count hehe

my family comes from split :love but I was born in Sarajevo since both of my parents went to university there, only purgers i know are my cousins