knives plz

tipsy

I went to jay3 last night.. and notice I have only 4 knives . So just a request can I get 8 knives on jay3 back and same on jay2 ? I can't play on either jay2 and jay3 with gun and 4 knives are bit less coz they get miss most of the times.

thnx

LoL, you replied your own Topic, because it could be forget it since yesterday by night you post it, you can excuse me if i didn't replied before coz i don't have the authority or the correct answer.

I went to jay3 last night.. and notice I have only 4 knives . So just a request can I get 8 knives on jay3 back and same on jay2 ? I can't play on either jay2 and jay3 with gun and 4 knives are bit less coz they get miss most of the times.

thnx

Hehe I agree with you,

4 knives is low, you miss them all, and the 5e you hit :D.

But i think you are the only one who play alot with knife there ;)

4 knifes are fine :P

use and tell me if 4 are fine :( not going to play on jay2 and jay3 :(

Hehe I agree with you,

4 knives is low, you miss them all, and the 5e you hit .

But i think you are the only one who play alot with knife there

4 is low.. 4 knives damage kill 1 person & no couple of other use it too , but I use all the time on jay3 .

• Administrators

Go field ops unlimited knives, btw 2 knives kill a person, thats if you are pro which most of you wannabes are not. BTW knives are so 2009.

Go field ops unlimited knives, btw 2 knives kill a person, thats if you are pro which most of you wannabes are not. BTW knives are so 2009.

but why they are removed , they were there from so long time . any good reason? on hc / pub there are 15 knives I think .

but why they are removed , they were there from so long time . any good reason? on hc / pub there are 15 knives I think .

But on HC they do a lot less damage.

• Administrators

Since spamming fukin knives at ppl doesnt take skill. You guys have completely ruined it. Since we increased the number to 8 I don't use them anymore. Sad thing is that you guys have more practice yet suck so bad with them. TRASHBAGS FOOO LIFE.

/rant over