• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Girls.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

ErikFox :)

L3: Novice

• User
  • 111 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:9
God... girls.... the most Konfuzing, hot, funny, adorable, scary creatures known to man. Any stories post em here. sad, funny. Need advice :o? im all ears if you need to vent to. Dr. Fox is here to help with the Girls, And or Women.
I have a funny story if any of you care.
So i went to my girls house one day, and we went for a walk... i was showing her how to use nunchaku [Nunchuks] ( im sure you all know where this is going)
Anyway, she is messin up and were laughin and having a great time, and we decide to go on the park. She is still practicin and we climb up on the park havin fun N shit. I showed her how to bounce the nunchaku off of your body and use the rikoche as a strike (dont know if i spelled rikoche right.. you get it tho) and so she tried to do it off of a metal pole... it bounced off the pole, it was perfect.. so perfect that it decided to hit me right in the face. i went back cursing and laughing and she laughed and came toward me apologizing and tripped and the nunchaku flew out of her hand.. into the tender spot of a man... and i was down. Think you guys can top that? :P

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Baska

Baska

Open Wide ! What? PINKIE NOOOOO !!!!!

• Co-Leader
  • 2,893 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • EvolveHQ:Dziabag
  • Admin:19
  • Server:None
  • Alias:=F|A= Baska
  • T-M:ET: 1-0
Contributor
:exclaim LOL :D :lol:

• User
  • 111 posts
Unknown at this point
you dont have any stories baska? :( nothin to share lol.

Baska

Baska

• Co-Leader
  • 2,893 posts
Has a brilliant future
Contributor

you dont have any stories baska? :( nothin to share lol.

:lol: I have many stories but i think that will be nasty to say this on public chat lol :D :mad

• User
  • 111 posts
Unknown at this point
well were all mature here. me and you are at least i dont know about the rest of them :P lol. If your worried about the nastiness then tell one not so nasty :P

Baska

Baska

• Co-Leader
  • 2,893 posts
Has a brilliant future
Contributor
But i have so many nasty stories that i forgot about not nasty one :)
Im a nasty girl so...:P

• User
  • 111 posts
Unknown at this point
well... any story thats on the nastyish less nasty dirty side? uh... the least nastiest story you have i guess? :D

NoGooD

NoGooD

L7: Teacher

• Clan Friend
  • 1,092 posts
Getting Better
Shouldn't this:

Dr. Fox is here to help

be more like this

Fox here, help Dr.

I would be intrested to hear Baska's stories. I doubt there's anything to nasty to be posted, and surely there's some clean versions. I have no stories, but I did have a girlfriend along time ago knee me in the nuts while we were wrestling. As I lay on the ground laughing and agonizing in pain..she started laughing so hard she teared up.

• User
  • 111 posts
Unknown at this point
ha awesome. yea gotta expect that when wrestling a girl =/ also biting and scratching. SHIT i remember one time she let me practice the "Triangle" from brazilian ju jitsu on her and when i got my leg around her head she got nervous moved her hand to fast.. right into the soft spot... :(

phantom

phantom

• User
  • 103 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:12
Well here is a feel good story for u guys that have got screwed over by girlfriends,wifes,and the such...
I am 42 yr old and had been married 15 yrs. M y x wife always told me i could never do any better than her which i always told her i trade her in on 2 18 yr olds ... So the day came when we parted ways ,, which was best for both parties but i stayed true to my word although i didnt get 2 18 yr. olds i did get one hot 20 yr. old ... and yes i rub that in her face the x that is ..because i like to make good impressions i took my new girlfriend to my divorce and made sure she dressed extra special that day i must say it made a very good impression :D ...so dont ever let them tell u that u cant do better trust me there is alot of fish in the ocean!!! Anyway me and my girl have been togater a 1 1/2 now and she loves playing et . so when u think u r getting killed , flame roasted, or other by me u can just about bet its her doing it ...of course i taught her everthing she knows on the game lol!!!! k all see u in game later steve-o :hi

• User
  • 111 posts
Unknown at this point
awe sorry and congradulations man. thats a sounds like carma was on your side. *high five*. awesome that she loves et to. i tried to get my girl to play et and i got it installed on her pc, and it would run but when i tried to get her on pub or any other server it said it failed something :(

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor

i tried to get my girl to play et and i got it installed on her pc, and it would run but when i tried to get her on pub or any other server it said it failed something :(

Lies. Et detected it was lies. She needs to join vent first for voice authentication.

• User
  • 111 posts
Unknown at this point
im confused lol?

NoGooD

NoGooD

L7: Teacher

• Clan Friend
  • 1,092 posts
Getting Better

Well here is a feel good story for u guys that have got screwed over by girlfriends,wifes,and the such...
I am 42 yr old and had been married 15 yrs. M y x wife always told me i could never do any better than her which i always told her i trade her in on 2 18 yr olds ... So the day came when we parted ways ,, which was best for both parties but i stayed true to my word although i didnt get 2 18 yr. olds i did get one hot 20 yr. old ... and yes i rub that in her face the x that is ..because i like to make good impressions i took my new girlfriend to my divorce and made sure she dressed extra special that day i must say it made a very good impression :D ...so dont ever let them tell u that u cant do better trust me there is alot of fish in the ocean!!! Anyway me and my girl have been togater a 1 1/2 now and she loves playing et . so when u think u r getting killed , flame roasted, or other by me u can just about bet its her doing it ...of course i taught her everthing she knows on the game lol!!!! k all see u in game later steve-o :hi

Haha, I bet when you walked into the divorce proceedings, the x-wife had a kodak moment on her face. Nice sharing man.

As for getting schooled by good looking girls that are better than me on ET....hell, I have no ego. It's all about having a good time in game.

• User
  • 111 posts
Unknown at this point
yea games are ment for fun :) although.. when the same person keeps killing you in the same way and only hunts you.. it kinda sucks lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users